N2Darkness's Display rooms - New Room pics on Page #23! New Video on #27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N2Darkness's Display rooms - New Room pics on Page #23! New Video on #27

Well with a new forum it's an excuse for new pics! I found some time to take new one of the entire room. More closer and in depth photos of individual will come a little at a time. As well as the custom items I have made (and will continue to make....)

Last edited by N2Darkness; 12 December 2019, 04:57.
    https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Stunning. It is really a museum.

Comment

I have the same feeling watching this. You should think about making the LOTR museum. You have so many great exhibits.

How long are you collecting?
      Last edited by Utumo; 23 May 2015, 14:13.

Comment

I just don't know what to say! You're living the dream of probably just every member here!!!

That Ringwraith display is outstanding! Is it a Kropserkle?

Comment

Originally posted by Utumo View Post
          I have the same feeling watching this. You should think about making the LOTR museum. You have so many great exhibits.

How long are you collecting?
          Pretty close to 15 years now, since the very beginning before Fellowship came out.

Originally posted by Nargothrond View Post
          I just don't know what to say! You're living the dream of probably just every member here!!!

That Ringwraith display is outstanding! Is it a Kropserkle?
          No, I wish. The gauntlets are from a place called Parts and Technical and were custom made (I would never do business with them again as it took over a year to receive them and I still had to redo most of them) and the rest was a costume from Ebay as well as the sabbatons/greaves from Armstreet.

Comment

Wow... just wow... can't wait for the up close pictures. Top notch!

Comment

Simply incredible, N2. An amazing collection displayed with such care and planning. And I'll say again . . . that Boromir display is fantastic!
              "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
              ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

I still don't know how one can actually keep their eyes on a movie in this room. It would be the last thing I would be looking at if it were me (unless of course it was a LotR movie, even then I would be looking around). Simply breath taking N2Darkness!

Comment

N2d as always it's such a pleasure to see your dungeon of awesomeness.

Comment

Fantastic collection & display!
                    I bet you really do feel in middle earth when you watch a film!
                    "If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Comment

I want to live there like... forever ?

Comment

That´s the best display I have seen ever! Andrew´s dungeon is the pure madness!

Thanks for your images Andrew!

Comment

Outstanding collection N2D...so glad to be able to view and enjoy it...thanks for sharing.

Comment

Stunning, one of my favorite collections, can't wait to see more detail pictures
                            Loyalty, honor, a willing heart, I can ask for no more than that.

Comment

I always love looking at your dungeon N2D, it's breathtaking.
                              That Nazgul is very cool!

Comment

Thanks everyone

I'll try and get more photos up this weekend.

Comment

I think my favorite part of it is the small Boromir section. It's just well pieced together, not to mention the shield and horn look top notch. Did you make the banner too or get it from somewhere?

Also just going to throw it out there that Boromir's scabbard would make for a cool project seen a few custom ones out there for Hadhafang and Herugrim but never for Boromir's.

Comment

Yeah. That ^ pretty much sums up my reaction. Wow!!! N2D. Your dungeon is beyond words. It's simply magnificent perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by Arinion View Post
                                      I think my favorite part of it is the small Boromir section. It's just well pieced together, not to mention the shield and horn look top notch. Did you make the banner too or get it from somewhere?

Also just going to throw it out there that Boromir's scabbard would make for a cool project seen a few custom ones out there for Hadhafang and Herugrim but never for Boromir's.
                                      I did make a vector file and found a custom ebay auction to print large size silk/fabric with any image you want for only $13 shipped so I didn't mind putting holes in it to hang the horn and shield.

As for the scabbard, that is definitly on my want list for the Boromir display. I actualy just ordered his bracers yesterday through Leatherlore.

Comment

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post

I did make a vector file and found a custom ebay auction to print large size silk/fabric with any image you want for only $13 shipped so I didn't mind putting holes in it to hang the horn and shield.

As for the scabbard, that is definitly on my want list for the Boromir display. I actualy just ordered his bracers yesterday through Leatherlore.

You really are resourceful N2D. I'll have to ask you advice when I reach that advanced stage of prop collecting. Where did you get the horn from? Did you make it from that kit or from your own design?

Comment

Working...
                                        X