Malcolm's LOTR/JP Collection & Creations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Awesome collection you have! Really like the shadowbox displaying the middle-earth map. Very cool!

    Comment


    • Thank you Mr.Underhill!
      My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

      Comment


      • A little sneak peak of my current projects
        quarterscale Amon Hen Lurtz & Prologue Elven Warrior. Looks familiar right?



        My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

        Comment


        • Amazing projects, and I do not mean just those two. Backround is very important too.

          Comment


          • Looks like you are off to a great start, Dr.Malcolm. Can't wait to see more WIP pics.

            Comment


            • Thanks guys glad you line them!
              My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

              Comment


              • What exceptional work, as always

                Any chance of some close ups on the elf, and some "what's going on" talk? Seems as though he's got a rough body frame which will then be covered?

                -MrFF

                Comment


                • Just Wow.

                  You are an awesome artist Dr.Malcolm!

                  Comment


                  • Hey Dr.Malcolm, found this on Wish and I immediately thought of you.


                    drm.jpg

                    Comment


                    • Goodness... so much awesomeness in this collection. Your homemade ring raith is amazing!

                      Comment




                      • OMG amazing just bloody amazing

                        Comment


                        • I love this display!
                          "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

                          Comment


                          • THERE IS SO MUCH WIN WITH YOUR COLLECTION!!!

                            did you pain Sauron?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MrFishyFace View Post
                              What exceptional work, as always

                              Any chance of some close ups on the elf, and some "what's going on" talk? Seems as though he's got a rough body frame which will then be covered?



                              -MrFF
                              Thanks MrF. Yeah I am working on him right now actually and I think he will be finnished real soon. Will post some pics of process and finnished piece later on.
                              He has a clay body which is covered with sculpey in layers.
                              Originally posted by Herendil View Post
                              Just Wow.

                              You are an awesome artist Dr.Malcolm!
                              Originally posted by Herendil View Post
                              Hey Dr.Malcolm, found this on Wish and I immediately thought of you.


                              drm.jpg
                              Thanks a lot my friend!

                              Haha oh thats a nice one Can´t begin to count all the variations on this one, they seem to be endless.

                              Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
                              Goodness... so much awesomeness in this collection. Your homemade ring raith is amazing!
                              Thank you Bslayer8. Really appreciate it. Im currently working on a wraith just like this one that will be moulded and casted in 1:4 scale with mixed media. If people are interested I will make multiple and sell

                              -did you pain Sauron?

                              Yes I repainted Sauron, didn´t like the factory look.

                              Originally posted by Eti View Post


                              OMG amazing just bloody amazing
                              Thank you Eti

                              Originally posted by watcher View Post
                              I love this display!
                              Thank you watcher!
                              My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

                              Comment


                              • I would LOVE to buy a piece!! LET ME KNOW!!!!!

                                Comment


                                • This might be one of the most beautifully presented collections i´ve ever seen. LOVE the Bilbo display in the glas table. And the custom Jurassic Park stuff is SO cool. As a JP Fan myself i´d love to have a few of those signs Respect to your craftmanship !!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
                                    I would LOVE to buy a piece!! LET ME KNOW!!!!!
                                    I will definitely let you know!

                                    Originally posted by Beorninger View Post
                                    This might be one of the most beautifully presented collections i´ve ever seen. LOVE the Bilbo display in the glas table. And the custom Jurassic Park stuff is SO cool. As a JP Fan myself i´d love to have a few of those signs Respect to your craftmanship !!
                                    Thank you very much Beorninger! I have sold a few JP signs and I might do another run in the future
                                    My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

                                    Comment


                                    • My latest arrival, this is my second Swordsman. Could not pass a bargain on him!



                                      Is he supposed to look like this though?
                                      My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

                                      Comment


                                      • Congrats Malcolm! That's a hard one to find.

                                        For a second there I though you had received a knockoff copy that looked like Brian Johnson from AC/DC.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                                          Congrats Malcolm! That's a hard one to find.

                                          For a second there I though you had received a knockoff copy that looked like Brian Johnson from AC/DC.
                                          Thanks Ith! Yes I know right, and now I have two of them for some reason, whilst lacking so many other pieces. But he is a beauty, great sculpt.

                                          Aahh I thought he looked familiar, you have a keen eye my friend
                                          My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X