Malcolm's LOTR/JP Collection & Creations - Updt May 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man where did you get those huge maps?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
      man where did you get those huge maps?!?!
      If you are refering to this Thorin´s map embeded in the roof, I painted it myself on 8 pieces of very sturdy paper.

My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Malcolm View Post

If you are refering to this Thorin´s map embeded in the roof, I painted it myself on 8 pieces of very sturdy paper.

you sir are my hero.... "you have my sword"

Comment

• This looks awesome! And your own creations... wow!

Comment

• Thanks guys!

Comment

• Malcolm - have you seen the new Iron Studios Jurassic Park diorama? I've started a thread in the Crossroads section!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                Malcolm - have you seen the new Iron Studios Jurassic Park diorama? I've started a thread in the Crossroads section!

oh you did! I'm there asap.
                yeah I saw it, and I was really surprised! It's enormous. I thought to myself that I will own that one day. But its probably going to cost an a?m and a leg I have my eyes on a bunch of the rescent chronicle stuff too.

Comment

• Very original piece, I like custom!
                  I love Bilbo display!
                  WANTED :
                  UC1430 Helm of Isildur
                  UC2926 Staff of Wizard Gandalf

Comment

• Originally posted by Tonydlf View Post
                    Very original piece, I like custom!
                    I love Bilbo display!
                    Thanks Tony!

Comment

• Some of my latest acquisitions Sauron is probably my new favourite statue. The sculpt is above and beyond!

Comment

• Nice additions Dr. M.

Sauron is wonderful for sure. Are some of the tips broken off his helm?

Comment

• That Balrog is amazing man. I look at mine all the time! I do like that Sauron!

Comment

• Last edited by Vicksken; 28th December 2017, 20:51. Reason: older meme wasn't ok

Comment

• dude are you Filipino??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post

dude are you Filipino??
                                O, just noticed I posted the version with the bottom bit not cut off
                                Just replaced it by a more appropriate (?) one

Comment

• Wonderful additions, still sad I didn't manage to grab a balrog. Rivendell is one of my favorites! Sauron was already sold out when I started to collect, so quite jealous ;) Enjoy!

Comment

• Congratulations on your new additions, I also hope one day to find Sauron and especially an intact Balrog

Comment

• Awesome additions to your collection Dr. Malcom!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                                        Nice additions Dr. M.

Sauron is wonderful for sure. Are some of the tips broken off his helm?
                                        Thanks Ith! Yes he is stunning! Yes, infact he was in a pretty rough shape when I recieved him. But that was a fun fix to make him look like new again. Only the helmet left to fix.

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post
                                        That Balrog is amazing man. I look at mine all the time! I do like that Sauron!
                                        Yeah isn´t he?

Originally posted by Bslayer8 View Post

Yes the Balrog is superb.

dude are you Filipino??
                                        No i´m from Sweden, Bslayer.

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post

O, just noticed I posted the version with the bottom bit not cut off
                                        Just replaced it by a more appropriate (?) one
                                        It is just fine Vick

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                                        Wonderful additions, still sad I didn't manage to grab a balrog. Rivendell is one of my favorites! Sauron was already sold out when I started to collect, so quite jealous ;) Enjoy!
                                        Thanks! Hopefully you will get the Rog one day. Sauron is my new fav statue. Amazing!

Originally posted by Ringer View Post
                                        Congratulations on your new additions, I also hope one day to find Sauron and especially an intact Balrog
                                        Thanks Ringer! Hopefully you have got an intact balrog by now.

Originally posted by Radagast View Post
                                        Awesome additions to your collection Dr. Malcom!

Thanks Radagast!
                                        Last edited by Dr.Malcolm; 1st January 2018, 01:53.

Comment

• I just made a whip for my newly acquired Rog. And I am very pleased. I really liked this one with the original sword, but now I like him even more. I think it is a much better fit and completes the statue better with the whip. Also fits with the movie which is always a plus in affection for me.

Comment

Working...
                                          X