X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW,
    these chess game looks fantastic.
    My congratulation.
    The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Man, I've always wanted one of those! Congrats and thanks for the terrific photos.

Comment

Yes, it is really nice looking chess set!

Two more items, one from Weta and one from Noble Collection - The Evenstar Pendant and display.

Last edited by wiking; 27th March 2020, 20:45.

Comment

I've alwaysd liked the look of that display. I have the pendant and I think I need to look for it now. Nice photos.

Comment

Awesome pics, what a treat!
            thanks for the share

Comment

Elessar's crown is one of my favorite items in my collection. Congrats and wonderful pictures of it!

Great pictures of the chess set and evenstar pendent display. I do question you on the maker of the Evenstar pendent however. As I know it is not Nobel Collection, as theirs is much more 'screen' accurate, but much less 'wearable', as their rhinestones are glued in, not held in by claws like the ones in your pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us wiking!

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                I've alwaysd liked the look of that display. I have the pendant and I think I need to look for it now. Nice photos.
                Just buy it. It is really worth if you already have the pendant.

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                I do question you on the maker of the Evenstar pendent however. As I know it is not Nobel Collection, as theirs is much more 'screen' accurate, but much less 'wearable', as their rhinestones are glued in, not held in by claws like the ones in your pictures.

Thanks for sharing your pictures with us wiking!
                Good question. I bougth both items long long time ago. Display is from NC, I am almost sure Evenstar pendant comes from Weta.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                  If you are talking about the display for the pendant, Nobel collection still sells them Ithildin. I strongly advise purchasing one. The display compliments the pendent so wonderful, it adds to the beauty of the pendent instead of taking away from it. At least in my eyes it does.
                  https://www.noblecollection.com/Item--i-DIS-LR-9551

Originally posted by wiking View Post

Good question. I bougth both items long long time ago. Display is from NC, I am almost sure Evenstar pendant comes from Weta.
                  It looks like the Weta pendent.

Comment

Now I have extra time because of corona virus. I work just 40% of the full time. I have taken many pictures of helmets from UC. Which one would you like to see first?

Last edited by wiking; 28th March 2020, 08:27.

Comment

A lot of awesome there. WK for me.

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

If you are talking about the display for the pendant, Nobel collection still sells them Ithildin. I strongly advise purchasing one. The display compliments the pendent so wonderful, it adds to the beauty of the pendent instead of taking away from it. At least in my eyes it does.
                      https://www.noblecollection.com/Item--i-DIS-LR-9551

Thanks Min, I'll check it out.

I looked at it and it looks like the silver stenciling is different on the display they are selling vs. the original. I wonder if that is the only other difference?
                      Last edited by Ithildin; 28th March 2020, 11:13.

Comment

Great pictures of your helms wiking .

Comment

United Cutlery UC1457 War Helm of the Witch King

Bonus!

Here you can see how huge it really is

Comment

I think that the the WK helm is UC's best helm from their LOTR line. Very cool.

Comment

Outstanding pictures wiking.

The 'weathering' on it looks amazing, I can see why Ithildin thinks it is the best of the LotR line.

Comment

It is time to show you my favorite helm - United Cutlery UC1382 High Elven Warrior Helm

Bonus!

Comment

Great photos! And your stand turned out great, good color match to the handle as well!
                                  Last edited by N2Darkness; 31st March 2020, 04:26.
                                  https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

Love that display with all three pieces together!

Comment

What a great looking set up wiking.

Comment

Fantastic display.
                                        My congratulation.
                                        The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Thank you all for nice words!

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post
                                          Great photos! And your stand turned out great, good color match to the handle as well!
                                          It is a reddish-brown color - mahogany. I agree that it matches perfect to the handle.

Unfortunately the High Elven Warrior Helm I have is broken in two places.

Handmade Uruk hai berserker sword

Comment

Working...
                                          X