wikings's UC collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats! It's a stunning sword to be sure and your very lucky to have it in your collection.

Comment

• OMG, I am so happy and lucky that I have finally found this beautiful sword! It looks like it has never been displayed.

Thank you guys. Soon more pictures.

Comment

• Comment

• Holy poop! Congrats on getting that sword. Although I can't help but get distracted by that shield

Comment

• Distracted by that shield?! What do you mean Vicksken? It is just second edition of the shield of Gondor made by United Cutlery, UC 2940. I have just repainted it using silver and gold paint.

Comment

• You did a very nice job on the gold and silver painting Rafal and big congrats on your latest purchase it's a beauty for sure.

Comment

• That beauty really stands out on the wall. You can't miss it!

Comment

• Originally posted by wiking View Post
                  Distracted by that shield?! What do you mean Vicksken? It is just second edition of the shield of Gondor made by United Cutlery, UC 2940. I have just repainted it using silver and gold paint.
                  So those siggies are just there by accident?

While we're on that subject: what's the banner like without the shield? Can you hang it like these ones:
                  https://www.flaggen-pehl.de/index.php?cPath=1_30?
                  Last edited by Vicksken; 10th February 2018, 22:40.

Comment

• Comment

• Of course it happens by accident I just met two guys, David and Billy, I think, and let them write something on the shield.

Comment

• "Never leave the house without a shield" is my motto
                        Thank you for the picture of the banner It looks really nice

Comment

• Hello flamers!

I need you help - how much is Sideshow 1/4 Lurtz Premium Format worth these days? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X