Arwen0605's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ithildin Thanks a lot mellon. We think so too, that's why we bought it the first place.

Valar thanks my friend. Well, I surely hope I make it "there and back again" and won't be eaten up by Smaug.

Celaglar thank you buddy. We sure will enjoy this vacation 'cause its been long overdue.

Now, the suitcases are all stacked up in the car and we're about ready to roll off. I'm gonna miss you all very much thats for sure.
    Hopefully you all have a great time in the meantime too.

Comment

Hi my fellow collectors This morning five hungry guys came to our house and raided our pantry.

P1050768.jpg P1050769.jpg P1050770.jpg P1050771.jpg P1050773.jpg

Comment

P1050774.jpg P1050775.jpg P1050776.jpg P1050777.jpg P1050778.jpg

Comment

P1050779.jpg

Of course they also found the way into the Weta Wall real quick.

P1050780.jpg P1050781.jpg P1050783.jpg

Now we have to hunt down the rest of the bunch which won't be that easy. Hopefully I can find them all... At least I found Balin in a shop in the Netherlands and I'm planning on getting him next month or August. But the others I'll probably have to hunt around the globe. That takes a lot of patience...

Comment

..and a lot of money
            I would get in if Weta would completely re-update the dwarfs,but congrats to your.

Comment

Congratulations, nice little purchase.
              Keep it up. Fili, Kili, Dwalin will be quite difficult to get at the right price. Unfortunately.

Comment

Congrats on the new additions! I hope you are able to track down the missing ones you need, the full set will look great in your display.

Comment

Congrats on your new additions to your collection!

Comment

It's great you have managed to get so many dwarves already. Keep at it and I'm sure in the end you will get those elusive ones, even though it may take some time. Patience is the key. Don't forget the chase is better than the catch!

Comment

Thanks my friends for your nice and kind words and your congrats.

Plat Yeah that would be awesome if Weta would re-update the dwarves. This would save me a lot of nerves and probably money too in getting Fili, Kili, Dwalin and Gloin. So Weta have a heart and listen to us.

bishop Thanks mellon, but I wouldn't really call that "a nice little purchase". I really would save me a lot of money if Weta would listen to our prayers and re-update the dwarves. The prizes for Fili, Kili, Dwalin and Gloin on the second market are skyhigh, if I'm able to track them down...

BagginsOfBagEnd Thanks my friend. I hope too that I can find them.

Ithildin Thank you mellon. They've made my day yesterday.

Glorfindel Thanks my friend. Yep the chase is better than the catch. If the chase just wouldn't be so nerve wrecking.

Comment

Here is one more pic for you from a gorgious piece which you've all seen in our Weta Wall before:

P1050782.jpg

Now I've changed this a little. Can anybody tell me what's the difference?

Comment

White rabbit?

Comment

Originally posted by Glorfindel View Post
                            White rabbit?
                            You actually got one my friend. But I've changed two more things. You'll have to look closely.

Comment

Oh yeah, I think I see now - owl top tree stump and carrot? in Merry's hand? Tell me I'm right please.

Comment

It's great you have managed to get so many dwarves already. Keep at it and I'm sure in the end you will get those elusive ones, even though it may take some time. Patience is the key. Don't forget the chase is better than the catch!
                                Have to say I completely agree with this!

Also @the owl and the rabbit 'additions'!!

Comment

The dwarves surely aren't old enough to warrant an update right? Or am i just getting old

Thorin maybe, but i don't see why any others would need to be re-done.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                                    Or am i just getting old
                                    You're old.

They weren't good sellers even right after the films came out, I can't imagine the demand has increased. I think Weta remembers all the sales they had to put on to get rid of them the first time.

Comment

Two of the baddest villains in The Hobbit (do you hear me bishop ) arrived today in our home.

P1050793.jpg P1050794.jpg P1050795.jpg P1050798.jpg P1050799.jpg

Comment

P1050801.jpg P1050802.jpg P1050805.jpg

They got themselves already a nice comfy spot in our Weta Wall. Of course they also will get a suitable poster matching their situation on Ravenhill. Those guys are a great addition to our Hobbit collection mainly because they are so bad and they rock...

Comment

Oh yeah, I think I see now - owl top tree stump and carrot? in Merry's hand? Tell me I'm right please.
                                          The candidate has 1000 points.

Comment

Working...
                                          X