Arwen0605's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ya all. We managed to buy two nice prop replicas off a good friend. The pipes of Bilbo Baggins (The Hobbit) and Gandalf the grey Pilgrim (LotR). And here they are: P1050617.jpg P1050618.jpg P1050619.jpg

They will be very good deco parts for our statues of Gandalf Classic Series and Bilbo Baggins in Bag End.

Comment

Nice additions, Arwen0605!

Comment

Congrats Arwen0605, they will look very well in your new display.
        Cheers!
        Bill

Comment

Congrats on the pipes! Weta needs to do more prop replicas like Aragorn's pipe, Gimli's pipe, brooches etc (like the old NC, Vauen pieces).
          Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
            Congrats on the pipes! Weta needs to do more prop replicas like Aragorn's pipe, Gimli's pipe, brooches etc (like the old NC, Vauen pieces).
            Yes, I agree. I've been looking for the old VAUEN LOTR Bilbo pipe for an age. Man they have gotten very expensive on the secondary market. Thankfully, I do have Esaga's version, which will do till I get one. However, I would be more than happy for Weta to produced one.
            Last edited by bill59; 13 May 2022, 04:12.
            Cheers!
            Bill

Comment

Arwen0605 Fantastic pipes! They will indeed look lovely in your display

Comment

Thanks a lot for your nice kind words Ithildin, bill59, RandyBaggins and Olórin the Grey they sure are beautiful attachments to the statues.

Comment

Here is another nice one of SSW that moved in with us a few days ago. Just didn't have the time to show it yet.

P1050620.jpg P1050621.jpg P1050622.jpg P1050623.jpg P1050624.jpg

I really like this one. My hubby first wasn't too excited about it, after seeing a picture of it, but now as he looked at it live he had to admit that this is really a beautiful little statue.
                  Last edited by Arwen0605; 14 May 2022, 01:46.

Comment

Great additions, congratulations. I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of the front of this statue

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                      Great additions, congratulations. I think this is the first time I've seen pictures of the front of this statue
                      Thank you my friend. How should I understand your statement? Do all the pics of this statue show only her back??

Comment

Mostly taken from the side or from an angle above. I've never seen the face before.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                          Mostly taken from the side or from an angle above. I've never seen the face before.
                          Well, now you've seen it...

Comment

Nice addition! up to old school polystone.

Comment

Congrats Arwen0605, I only wish SSW had produced a companion piece for it.
                              Cheers!
                              Bill

Comment

Hi ya all Well our first display case of our Weta Wall is finished. Bilbo Baggins in Bag End got a new decorated home. I really hope you all like what you see.

P1050625.jpg P1050626.jpg P1050627.jpg P1050628.jpg P1050629.jpg

Comment

P1050631.jpg P1050632.jpg P1050633.jpg P1050635.jpg
                                  The last picture shows the difference between a decorated shelve and a naked one. To me it is out of the question which one looks better. The next one in the row we're going to work on is the EotR. And from there on we make our way, slowly but surely...

Comment

That is one beautiful setup! Congrats.
                                    Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                                      That is one beautiful setup! Congrats.
                                      Thanks a lot my friend. It took me hours over hours searching the web for the right print for the back panel. That almost drove me totally nuts. Every time I found a nice, beautiful print, they didn't offer the size I needed for that back panel. Even this one you've seen, I had to cut 10 cm off each side, because it was too long. And right now I just don't want to imagine what I'll have to go through with all the other back panels yet to come....

Comment

That turned out lovely!

Comment

Arwen0605

This is it!
                                          Super.
                                          Congratulations.
                                          Looks really good!!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X