Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sword of Eowyn looks terrific.

My congratulation.
    The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Nice Narnia props and the sword of Eowyn looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Anduin View Post
        The Sword of Eowyn looks terrific.
        That´s right!

Thank you for the Images!

Comment

Great photos and nice collection!

Comment

Great pics! Thanks for sharing!

I just ordered Balin's Mace after seeing your pics!
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I have bought a few more Narnian items in the last months. The newest two, along with a helmet, are this Telmarine sword and dwarven axe.

Last edited by Foedhrass; 18th January 2016, 01:06.

Comment

Great looking pieces, from witch Narnia film are they? And what character uses them?

Comment

The axe is from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; one of the Red dwarves yields it. The Telmarine sword is from Prince Caspian.
                  Both were used by extras, not named characters.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

It has been way to long since I have been in this most magnificent "picture" thread of yours Foedhrass .

So good to see your Narnia props again Foedhrass. They are so amazing. Love the detailing on them and your ability to show these details in your photos.
                      Congratulations on getting these props.

The hilt of Eowyn's sword is just amazingly detailed.

Love this photo of it, such a unique angle:

Great pictures of your new Narnia props. Congrats on getting these.

Comment

Apologize for answering this so late but I didn't knew about this thread till 20 minutes ago when I just saw the link on FB.

Awesome collection and stunning pictures taken from every angel thanks so much Nele.

Comment

Foedhrass, your collection of Narnia props is simply fantastic. Can't wait to see how you display them all together. Is there one piece in particular you are hoping to find?

Comment

Thank you all. I'm happy that you like my photos

Actually, Radagast , I'm moving at the moment, and my new flat has only straight walls, no roof slopes, plus one more room than in my old flat, which means, I may finally be able to get all my swords and stuff up onto the wall(s).
                            Til now I pretty much kept them on a pile on the floor because there wasn't enough room on the walls. So it'll be a big change now and I'll have to think about how and where to display all the pieces. I'll certainly display the Narnia props together, no question there, but I'll have to make a careful plan first, at least for the LotR/Hobbit props. ;) It'll be a while before I can show you pictures of all of them together.

I managed to cross most of my "wanted" stuff off my list. I would have loved to get a centaur bow as well (which the seller I got most of my Narnian stuff from, offered... but they wouldn't ship it to Germany because it's too large). So I don't expect that I can get my hands on one of those. Another piece would be a Telmarine shield, but while the seller would ship it to Germany, it's not that high on my priority list - the Mirkwood stuff from UC needs to come first.

Other than that, I am pretty content with my Narnian collection. I'll post some more photos of individual pieces soon.

Comment

I moved recently to another home too but with a lot of less space than in the old home,moving from a house to an appartment isn't allway's that good especially with a couple of hobbies,luckely I can display my Egyptian collection and within a couple weeks I will display all of my swords.

Comment

Originally posted by Foedhrass View Post
                                Thank you all. I'm happy that you like my photos

Actually, Radagast , I'm moving at the moment, and my new flat has only straight walls, no roof slopes, plus one more room than in my old flat, which means, I may finally be able to get all my swords and stuff up onto the wall(s).
                                Til now I pretty much kept them on a pile on the floor because there wasn't enough room on the walls. So it'll be a big change now and I'll have to think about how and where to display all the pieces. I'll certainly display the Narnia props together, no question there, but I'll have to make a careful plan first, at least for the LotR/Hobbit props. ;) It'll be a while before I can show you pictures of all of them together.

I managed to cross most of my "wanted" stuff off my list. I would have loved to get a centaur bow as well (which the seller I got most of my Narnian stuff from, offered... but they wouldn't ship it to Germany because it's too large). So I don't expect that I can get my hands on one of those. Another piece would be a Telmarine shield, but while the seller would ship it to Germany, it's not that high on my priority list - the Mirkwood stuff from UC needs to come first.

Other than that, I am pretty content with my Narnian collection. I'll post some more photos of individual pieces soon.
                                Yes, I know how it is to be tight on display space. I recently bought my fourth display cabinet and that is already nearly filled! But of course that's a good thing. Very interested in seeing the new helm you got.

Comment

I took a few photos of the other Narnian items today, but it'll take a while to select them and prepare them for the post, so in the meantime, a fun photo of myself in the centaur outfit: with the sword I already posted, a helmet, breast plate with pauldrons, and the dress.
                                  I really wish I could "complete" my centaur collection with a bow and arrow though!

Comment

Originally posted by Foedhrass View Post
                                    I took a few photos of the other Narnian items today, but it'll take a while to select them and prepare them for the post, so in the meantime, a fun photo of myself in the centaur outfit: with the sword I already posted, a helmet, breast plate with pauldrons, and the dress.
                                    I really wish I could "complete" my centaur collection with a bow and arrow though!

Very cool picture.

Comment

Love the centaur outfit! Very cool.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Time for another batch of photos. Since the Smaug bust is (currently) sold out I am so glad that I got mine, that I had to take some pictures! Among all the polys from Weta that I got, this is my favourite.

Comment

Working...
                                          X