TMcLim's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on getting such an exquisite piece Tyler your collection is growing considerably!

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post
      Congrats on getting such an exquisite piece Tyler your collection is growing considerably!
      Thank you Leo it is a great piece of an iconic location in Middle Earth, I highly recommend it or the Weta version which I will also grab.

Comment

Yep, I knew that you would love it and it looks fantastic in your collection.

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
          #51 of the West Gate has made its way safely to it's home in Canada, I'm very happy with it! I took some shots of it today, they aren't great pictures but I was very pleased to have this great piece in my collection and had to share.

PXL_20220805_035148114.NIGHT.jpg PXL_20220805_035214525.jpg PXL_20220805_035255031.jpg
          almost pre order it, but cant have it all.

amazing pictures !

Comment

Congratulations
            This is the best custom LotR piece I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
              Congratulations
              This is the best custom LotR piece I know.
              It is certainly tough to beat!

LOTRCOLLECTOR well good think the Weta version is an open edition so you will have some time to decide.

Comment

It is certainly tough to beat!

LOTRCOLLECTOR well good think the Weta version is an open edition so you will have some time to decide.
                when i saw your pictures i tought it was the weta version... your version is much better, epic!

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRCOLLECTOR View Post

when i saw your pictures i tought it was the weta version... your version is much better, epic!
                  Nope this piece was custom made by Dr. Malcolm here on the forum, you should check out his build thread in the art section.

Comment

Nope this piece was custom made by Dr. Malcolm here on the forum, you should check out his build thread in the art section.
                    thanks i will, btw he sell in EU or only in US?

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRCOLLECTOR View Post

thanks i will, btw he sell in EU or only in US?
                      He is based in Sweden but I believe he has sold all over the world, I'm not sure if he is making anymore but it doesn't hurt to ask him.

Comment

He is based in Sweden but I believe he has sold all over the world, I'm not sure if he is making anymore but it doesn't hurt to ask him.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Someone call?

Yeah, TMcLim is right, I choked right up in front of Elijah and didn't know what to say. I was just utterly starstruck and all I managed was to blabber out something about how great an honor it was to meet him and how grateful that he was willing to do this for the fans. I think I was too self-conscious about this being a quick autograph thing and not wanting to take up to much time, being mindful of the enormous cue behind me.

However, I kicked myself after and resolved to not make the same mistake with Sean, Billy, and Dominic, so I said screw it and had a good chat and some laughs with the other three. Unforgettable experience.

This was at the Fan Expo in Calgary this past April, BTW, not SDCC.
                          You don't have to be ashamed of yourself, not at all !! I probably would've reacted the same way and after all those guys are our heroes (at least for me they are) and not just some hardly known "stars" out of a silly TV show. And I really would like to know, how our fellow forum members would react in a situation like that. I'm pretty sure everbody understands how you must have felt in that specific minute.

Comment

Working...
                          X