TMcLim's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TMcLim's Collection

Hello everyone! Some long-awaited additions finally came in today and I thought I would finally share my collection with the community. I have been collecting for just over a year now. I have been blessed to find this community and share this hobby with so many like-minded individuals who love and appreciate Lord of the Rings as much as I do. Other than the Noble Collection Thorin map and Key, and Bilbo cufflinks, everything was added to the collection this last year. The Two Towers poster I bought as a kid new at school in 2002. I was 9 years old at the time!

51188973409_31d0e8c23e_o.jpg

51188422668_8220803599_o.jpg

51188973744_75f0de6747_o.jpg
    51188423558_20bd9eba7b_o.jpg
    51188423033_82e1d7ce73_o.jpg

argonathfbanner by

51187566227_aa61d71154_o.jpg
    51189331490_4776b7994f_o.jpg
    51160198311_277c8c9308_o.jpg
    argonathfbanner by

Comment

Very impressive collections Tyler. Looks fabulous.
      Also, that's a cool looking lamp, what statue is it?

Comment

I'm not sure, it was my Dad's. He got it from his grandfather who bought it in the 60s I think. I restored it after me and my brother chipped it up like crazy as kids.
        argonathfbanner by

Comment

Great start to your collecting ...... love the Gollum stand

Comment

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your collection TM. You have done a lot in only a year. What a great room!

Comment

Great collection ! And very well display, thanks for sharing your collection with us !

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                I'm not sure, it was my Dad's. He got it from his grandfather who bought it in the 60s I think. I restored it after me and my brother chipped it up like crazy as kids.
                Very nice Tyler, nice to have something passed on, thanks for sharing! You've been busy the last year

Comment

You have a wonderful collection.
                  My congratulation.
                  The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Fantastic collection Tyler, and what a great start! You have some really nice and rare items there already curious to see the next developments!

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post
                      Fantastic collection Tyler, and what a great start! You have some really nice and rare items there already curious to see the next developments!
                      Thank you! still a long way to go, I am going to start to focus on more 1:6 statues next. With the Uruk hai and witch king and Frodo likely being next, also need to pick up the classic Gandalf and Nazgul. Minas Morgul will likely be next as its just such a awesome piece, but depends if I find a really good deal on something else, 1/4 of my collection so far is stuff that wasn't a huge priority for me to get, but were found for really good deals that I couldn't pass up.
                      argonathfbanner by

Comment

Congrats a nice collection and thanks for sharing

Comment

Congratulations on your collection!

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post

Thank you! still a long way to go, I am going to start to focus on more 1:6 statues next. With the Uruk hai and witch king and Frodo likely being next, also need to pick up the classic Gandalf and Nazgul. Minas Morgul will likely be next as its just such a awesome piece, but depends if I find a really good deal on something else, 1/4 of my collection so far is stuff that wasn't a huge priority for me to get, but were found for really good deals that I couldn't pass up.
                            I feel you mellon, I think I'm exactly in the same position I thought about purchasing CL Gandalf and Ringwaraith for a long time, I even had both ordered, but then had to cancel because it was too much money at the time...
                            For new collectors, I think, at first it seems that there is always a FOMO urgency to buy each new piece, but ultimately one has to play this game for the long run. Set priorities and take advantage of good deals!
                            Being part of forums like this and being able to drink from the wisdom of those who have been 'playing' for a long time is very important too

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post

I feel you mellon, I think I'm exactly in the same position I thought about purchasing CL Gandalf and Ringwaraith for a long time, I even had both ordered, but then had to cancel because it was too much money at the time...
                              For new collectors, I think, at first it seems that there is always a FOMO urgency to buy each new piece, but ultimately one has to play this game for the long run. Set priorities and take advantage of good deals!
                              Being part of forums like this and being able to drink from the wisdom of those who have been 'playing' for a long time is very important too
                              Words of wisdom

Comment

Awesome collection! Thanks for sharing

Comment

Great collection and growing fast!
                                  https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

Good collection!

Comment

Nice collection!
                                      Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Amazing collection! I am always amazed by people who just started collecting have such an impressive collection. Good job!

Comment

Working...
                                        X