Enthycia's middle-earth extravanga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Levidas View Post
    Fantastic collection!! Everything is so well thought-out and planned, it seems the statues only belong to the place where they are right now
    Though, I'm assuming it's gonna be difficult to add new releases... Maybe with some additional cabinets
    they are (on most cases ) kinda loosely spread out so there is some room for new releases some might be in trouble but I have plans for growth too. Need new cases at some point naturally too ^^

Comment

insane

Comment

love the metal signas that tie it all together, are those custom?

Comment

Stunning woodwork. I can hardly lift my jaw up. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Comment

OMG!!!, what an amazing collection. But not only a superb collection; what an amazing display case!!!. From the Carved inscriptions, to the carved horse heads, and an absolutely fantastic lighting setup!!!!. LOL, I could spend hours pouring over this collection (everyday actually hehe). I love the metalwork LOTR themed cut outs as well, its all nothing short of fantastic. Your photos are super clear. I have 3% of what you have on display here... Bahh!!, my collection SUCKS compared to this; well done sir!.

Comment

Working...
            X