Eti's Middle Earth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

63FBAD11-E888-457F-9843-5B10FD976AFD.jpeg The first 3 pieces to ever leave my collection but it’s gonna be worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
      63FBAD11-E888-457F-9843-5B10FD976AFD.jpeg The first 3 pieces to ever leave my collection but it’s gonna be worth it
      What is this sacrilege?

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
        Sometimes you have to part with pieces for one reason or another. I’ve been selling off my massive anime collection to help fund my LOTR sword collecting. I’m still debating if I want to part with my life size goku that they only made 50 of. This is an old pic of a small part of my collection from my old house in Japan. I never completed putting him together so he had no hands, missing some hair and his belt in the pic.

You can always reacquire your pieces down down the road if you end up wanting them back. I love that Eowyn Figure and hope to get it someday.

C2BC02FB-6E94-48C3-BA3C-71C0708B7A1F.jpeg

Comment

I remember when I did my first sanity check concerning collecting. Then I found people like you

Comment

Originally posted by Thranduil View Post
            I remember when I did my first sanity check concerning collecting. Then I found people like you

Comment

They look great Eti. I can see why you couldn't resist adding them to your collection.

Comment

Working...
              X