Randy Baggins ~ The Underhill Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really awesome! Ya, I'd be hanging that next to TB for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
      Thanks again my friends. These are probably closest to my heart as a collector. May I also present Dan's amazing sketch of his beloved Treebeard. Hoping to display this next to the SSW bust. We're getting Richard's autograph on it next week.
      received_1085450335506787.jpg
      Wow! That is very special. I'm not surprised it's closest to your heart. Anyone would be delighted to have it.
      Big congrats RandyBaggins.
      Cheers!
      Bill

Comment

That is a great sketch Randy!

Comment

That's such an awesome sketch! Congratulations on having it.

Comment

WOW !!! Randy I had no idea that you were in touch with so many iconic guys from Weta. Congrats on those amazing scetches. It is really an honor to get art pieces like this from the original artists and with a personal dedication on top. To tell you the truth, I envy you a little...

Comment

"Frodo...The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old... My kin."
              Very pleased to add this magnificent piece to my collection. It's so heavy that taking photographs became a chore.

Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Awesome!

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats RandyBaggins.
                Cheers!
                Bill

Comment

Great photos! Especially this one!
                  EA624F14-9685-4A2D-8C46-FE4B01593128.jpg

Comment

Damn, Randy, that was a terrific post! I really enjoyed it. Thanks very much for posting it!

Comment

Great pictures! Really love some of the angles you took them from.

Comment

Thank you kindly gents bill59 Mirrorinthemirror Ithildin Celaglar

Argonath Day 2

Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Many thanks for so much wonderful pictures.
                          The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Stunning photos!!! Really excellent!

Comment

Comment

RandyBaggins Those Argonath photos are very good. It's such a beautiful piece. I really do regret passing on it but I will be fixing that next year sometime.

Comment

Great pictures,thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wonderful pics Randy, you did have some fun taking those! Simply beautiful, my friend, well done

Comment

Those are some great pictures Randy! Very fun to look through them.

Comment

RandyBaggins Those are sensational photos Randy. You really are an artist when it comes to making great, stunning pics.
                                        Thanks so much for sharing those with us.

Comment

thanks for the pictures!

Amazing work and collection! i have to say idd this Argonath go very well with low light, i will do the same to mine in this way i cant see the defects on the base.

Comment

Working...
                                          X