Randy Baggins ~ The Underhill Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post

It's not in EU yet? I got mine through Castle Kon. Super fast across the world.
    Yeah, I thought of that too; but then shipping and import taxes from USA only pays off when ordering lots os things, right? Just for the scabbard would make sense, imo

Comment

The prime1's Gandalf VS Balrog diorama looks awesome!
      King Kong Never Dies!

Comment

Weta Workshop Frodo Baggins

Amazing little piece of that makes a Baggins very happy. So glad I snatched it when it appeared out of nowhere in a recent sale.

Last edited by RandyBaggins; 26 July 2021, 10:54.
        Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Lovely photos of a great looking statue. Congrats on picking it up.

Comment

Very nice pieces. Congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Randy great stuff as usual, my friend.

Comment

Thanks dear friends!
                  A few other things that are on the way (ordered or already back home)
                  I gave in and ordered 2 art prints that I really needed to fill my Hobbit cave. The deluxe illustrated editions of Silm and UT were not letting me rest so I had to give in to those too! Finally got Beren and Luthien as well, so my main Tolkien book collection is done. Looking forward to the deluxe illustrated editions of LOTR (with Tolkien's art) and Nature of Middle-earth. What I'm really looking forward to is Bilbo at Desk, though it's the Classic version. I think I can manage to make some background to set him in.

NewinCollection.jpg
                  Last edited by RandyBaggins; 27 July 2021, 02:20.

Comment

Great additions RandyBaggins, really like those beautiful books!

Comment

Those editions look great, congrats for adding to you collection. You will have to shop us your bookshelf after you get them.

Comment

How do you like the mini Saruman? I have been meaning to get him.
                        argonathfbanner by

Comment

Thanks friends! Ithildin sadly I won't get to photograph them soon as I live away from home. But my Tolkien book collection so far is what you see below (not counting the film/art books).
                          TMcLim As for the Saruman mini, same story about seeing it at hand. I POed it the day it was revealed, which I usually never do. I love the piece, the pose, the sculptor Gary, Christopher Lee. So it was a no-brainer. It's now in transit. (I had the PO frozen for a while because of all the shipping delays)

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post

Very good little statue.
                            I can only recommend!! If you have a mod, buy it !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post

Very good little statue.
                              I can only recommend!! If you have a mod, buy it !!!
                              I certainly will pick it up, I think these mini statues are great accessories to add to the environment pieces and larger statues. They just create more depth to a particular theme in your display.
                              argonathfbanner by

Comment

I certainly will pick it up, I think these mini statues are great accessories to add to the environment pieces and larger statues. They just create more depth to a particular theme in your display.
                                Yes, do get one, TMcLim. It's great. Well worth having in your collection IMHO.

Comment

Fantastic! Certainly goes very well with all Isengard-related material

Comment

Very impressive book collection! Very very impressive.

Comment

Thanks Ithildin !
                                      With three new books also coming (pictured below), these are the other Tolkien material I have.

The three new additions:
                                      New Books.jpg

Rest of my Tolkien related books (films and reference works) with them included.

Artbooks_Tolkien.jpg miscbooks_Tolkien.jpg

Comment

Nice "little" collection !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                                          Thanks Ithildin !
                                          With three new books also coming (pictured below), these are the other Tolkien material I have.

The three new additions:
                                          New Books.jpg

Rest of my Tolkien related books (films and reference works) with them included.

Artbooks_Tolkien.jpg miscbooks_Tolkien.jpg
                                          Very cool. These books are so fun to have around. We will have an episode where we talk about some of the books you can get.

Comment

Working...
                                          X