Valkrist's Collection Room

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That is a very impressive room! Awesome

    Comment


      I am unsure if I have ever commented in this thread before. But oh wow, what a room. And what an exciting colour you have painted it in!

      I really love the shelves with Gollum and Bilbo and the Baggins family tree on the top shelf

      Comment


        Hey Val long time no see. I see you found your spot with your outstanding collection and very well displayed. This is absolutely stunning and I love the fact that you can relax after a day of hard labour and watch the movies with your family . Thanks for mention the type of tv you have, That's the one I'm gonna buy me too.



        Comment


          Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
          That is a very impressive room! Awesome
          Thank you very much.

          Originally posted by Stig View Post
          I am unsure if I have ever commented in this thread before. But oh wow, what a room. And what an exciting colour you have painted it in!

          I really love the shelves with Gollum and Bilbo and the Baggins family tree on the top shelf
          Took you long enough!

          Thank you, I do love blue. Can't see clearly in the newer photos but the two ends of the room are painted in a darker blue than the long walls. The colour really makes the UC plaques pop, as well as the statues that are in the Detolf towers.

          I tried to arrange things as thematically as possible but sometimes you just fall victim to space limitations and putting things where they fit. As small as Hobbit Holes are, I'm unsure where I'm going to put the next batch.

          Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
          Hey Val long time no see. I see you found your spot with your outstanding collection and very well displayed. This is absolutely stunning and I love the fact that you can relax after a day of hard labour and watch the movies with your family . Thanks for mention the type of tv you have, That's the one I'm gonna buy me too.
          Hey Johnny! Yes, it's been a long time, buddy.

          Yep, I love me my little refuge from the world. As for that TV, you can't go wrong. I love it! Nothing like playing my Xbox games in full 75" 4K HDR glory.

          Comment


            Looks great Val!

            Comment


              Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
              Looks great Val!
              Thank you, sir.

              Comment


                Amazing collection! Love how it’s curated into individual sections! Very jealous

                Comment


                  Wow! What a great collection Valkrist ! I must admit I actually went searching for your collection on the forum and I was not disappointed! Truly one of the great collections on the forum.
                  argonathfbanner by

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by tmclim View Post
                    Wow! What a great collection Valkrist ! I must admit I actually went searching for your collection on the forum and I was not disappointed! Truly one of the great collections on the forum.
                    Why thank you, I'm honoured that you felt compelled to look it up.

                    I hope it was the more recent photos that you looked at, rather than the ones at the beginning of the thread. The room underwent a few changes in between.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

                      Why thank you, I'm honoured that you felt compelled to look it up.

                      I hope it was the more recent photos that you looked at, rather than the ones at the beginning of the thread. The room underwent a few changes in between.
                      I looked at them all! I find it fun to go through the start of a collection topic and see them evolve. With over 2000 posts I figured you might have a good collection and I was right!
                      argonathfbanner by

                      Comment


                        Amazing collection. The blue wall really help make everything pop!

                        Comment


                          Valkrist

                          Wow Wow Wow!! I'm adding this to my TOP 10 Middle Collection ever! It's amazing!!!! I'm gonna steal some ideas if you don't mind. You really make IKEA shelves look GOOD!!!

                          Thankyou so so much for sharing.. AMAZING!!!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by shanesunburn View Post
                            Valkrist

                            Wow Wow Wow!! I'm adding this to my TOP 10 Middle Collection ever! It's amazing!!!! I'm gonna steal some ideas if you don't mind. You really make IKEA shelves look GOOD!!!

                            Thankyou so so much for sharing.. AMAZING!!!
                            Thank you!

                            It's always deeply rewarding when you hear that your collection can inspire another veteran collector.

                            Steal away!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X