• Show
Clear All

Great little display!

Comment

Did you receive the witch king sword?

Comment

Originally posted by joblain View Post
        Did you receive the witch king sword?
        Not yet. It and Orcrist is going through customs currently. They estimate I’ll get at the end of the week hopefully.

Comment

Exciting news! My swords get delivered tomorrow! I already scheduled delivery!

Comment

Looking forward to some photos and your thoughts on them.

Comment

FD03563B-1F26-4D92-94B8-0576E06D0DEB.jpeg89A4B6C0-2887-4616-9D8D-C2B4BA9E5CE2.jpeg311F0C2D-8123-4E81-B63F-F52C87AF119C.jpeg
              My swords are finally here.

DD059818-51CF-426B-A455-8EFC0C414296.jpeg

Comment

OMG! I'm so jealous.

Comment

I'm just stunned by how amazing they both are. Heirloom pieces that will be passed down through your family for generations. Big congrats to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                    I'm just stunned by how amazing they both are. Heirloom pieces that will be passed down through your family for generations. Big congrats to you.
                    They really are amazing. Pictures don’t do them justice. The weight of the Orcrist scabbard is pretty heavy with all that metal and wood.

Comment

The belt alone on the Orcist looks stunning, but the scabbard is phenomenal!

Comment

C2E5B677-07E1-446B-9157-22882C56C235.jpeg4B1706BA-6E54-4750-8DA8-42A25795CFB5.jpeg Closeup of the Orcrist belt and the massive dwarf scale Orcrist. Also a pic of my current Peter Lyon collection.

995E2903-8377-488D-BD82-FC71A1961395.jpeg

Comment

OMG! Mind-blowing. Simply mind-blowing.

Comment

Takes my breath away. You're maybe the only one in the world that has that set-up. Beyond impressive!

Comment

These are amazing pictures.
                              My congratulation.
                              The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Those swords are really something. Congratulations on those marvelous grails!

Comment

I have no word to describes what I feel. Amazing!

You have already five swords from Peter Lyon and I will probably never see one in reality.

Congratulations!

Comment

5F30662A-959D-46C5-8FFC-71AFBD3A5EBE.jpeg Completed my Game of thrones scotch sets today. Was the last bottle to release.

Comment

I wish my Dragon Quest sword was a real sword instead of just polyurethane. At least it looks cool from far away. Was a random buy from a used store in Japan when I lived there. Had no clue what was in the box but I knew the out side emblem on the box ment dragon quest at least.

E20C4C68-C128-4FFA-926B-CB3AA2448159.jpeg

Comment

Working...
                                      X