X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

prometheus-3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
      Glad I don’t have his chair. It looks way worse to put together than mine was!

Comment

look at his fingers, he is probably playing Dota2.

Comment

Man, that looks like a sweet setup!

Comment

Wow. That's a fun looking setup

Beautiful swords as well.

Comment

Just an update for everyone. My Boromir sword is completed and weta is arranging shipping so I’ll probably get it by the end of this month or next month sometime.

Comment

Photos for sure! I'll bet it's going to be a long wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                  Photos for sure! I'll bet it's going to be a long wait!
                  It’ll be nice to get it. I’m very much hoping import fees won’t be too much. Since I never budgeted for them tbh. At least the fees for this should give me a good idea what my Orcrist duties will be roughly. Since they’ll run about 3.5 times whatever the fees for the Boromir piece are. I’ll be sure to post pics when it comes in.

Comment

Here's a quick update for my Boromir sword. It should be getting into town tomorrow. If all goes well with customs I may have it as early as Friday or Saturday this week.

Comment

What a wonderful weekend this is going to be for you! Photos please, after you clean all the drool off of it.

Comment

My Master Swordsmith collection Boromir sword arrived today! I posted some pics already of it in my other thread but here are those pics again. I posted them as large in the other thread but I'll put them full size in this one. I'll eventually take some additional pics and post them later on. My sword has the aged finished to match the movie and is also sharpened.

sword1.jpg

sword2.jpg
                        sword3.jpg

sword4.jpg

sword5.jpg

Attached Files

Comment

sword6.jpg

sword7.jpg

sword9.jpg
                          sword8.jpg

Comment

Glorious! So beautiful! Huge congrats to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                              Glorious! So beautiful! Huge congrats to you.
                              Thanks Ithildin! It's even more beautiful in person than I had imagined it would be.

Comment

Congrats! Boromir's sword is one of my most favorite swords designs, not too long but wide and great balance. What a great treasure to own, a Peter Lyon sword.
                                https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post
                                  Congrats! Boromir's sword is one of my most favorite swords designs, not too long but wide and great balance. What a great treasure to own, a Peter Lyon sword.
                                  It’s a beautifully designed sword and one of my favorites. When I first opened it up I was speechless it looked so gorgeous. It has a great balance to it.

Comment

My congratulation to this sword.
                                    The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Peter Lyon's swords are pretty much the gold standard of Middle Earth collectibles for me. Statues are great and all, but items the characters use in the stories bring the world that much more to life.

And your PC setup is crazy. Looks like some sort of scorpion suit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabin View Post
                                        Peter Lyon's swords are pretty much the gold standard of Middle Earth collectibles for me. Statues are great and all, but items the characters use in the stories bring the world that much more to life.

And your PC setup is crazy. Looks like some sort of scorpion suit.
                                        I do love Peters work. I like statues as well, but I just feel like I’m collecting part of history both in Middle Earth and here with Peters swords. I can’t wait for Peter to finish up my Orcrist and Witch-king pieces.

The PC chair is pretty crazy looking and does look resemble a scorpion.

Comment

Working...
                                        X