ToyBiz 2 Polystone LOTR/HOBBIT Museum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love your Update-Videos!

And I think the time for the sofa is running ...
    jackd1210
    Flamer
    Last edited by jackd1210; 8 January 2022, 22:28.

Comment

Fantastic collection as always. Love all the new pieces, but if you have got all that Prime 1 , Infinity Studio and Weta etc stuff coming you`re going to need a hell of a big room to display it all in together if that is the plan. But whatever solution works best for you and your family, I wish you well.

Comment

Beautiful video s collection.
        Thank you for sharing.

Comment

AWESOME as always.

Yeah, space is an issue that tests us all.

Best of luck on you house hunt Ben.

Comment

Always blows my mind when I see your collection, Ben. The new additions look really great in your displays. I could spend a good part of a day viewing and discussing them. Outstanding as always!!

Could you tell me a little bit more of book you used to recreate the Book of Mazarbul? I think you really pulled it off.

I feel your pain in regard to all of the new pieces coming from Prime 1, Infinity, Darkside and Queen Studios. I'm in the same boat with my collection. I have an extra passion for the larger scale pieces as well and right now I am having an internal debate with myself on how I want my collection to look going forward. Stay with a ton of smaller scale pieces or reduce it down to a smaller collection of larger pieces? I'll figure it out but it's a debate I never thought that I/we would ever have. Who would have thought that some many studios would jump into the LOTR collectibles world? I just wish I could actually start receiving my larger pieces like Prime 1's Sauron and the Gandalf vs. Balrog diorama. It would make it feel a little more real, instead of just having them preordered and hoping that one day they might arrive. Next month it will be 2 years since my preorder of Sauron, and I still have no clue when it will ever arrive. It really is crazy when you think of it.

Anyways, I digress. Thanks, my friend for taking the time to make and post a new update of your room. It always puts a smile on my face and is always much appreciated.

Comment

Amazing video of a fantastic collection Ben, thanks for showing it to us again good luck in the search of a new home, I'm sure the new museum will be even greater than this one!

Comment

Great update Ben, good luck with the house hunting
                https://www.instagram.com/m.shea_pa/

Comment

Thank you for the update video of your collection Ben.
                  You can certainly use twice the space to present your collection in a dignified manner.
                  My collector's room is not half the size of yours, but I'm currently reaching my limit when it comes to presenting the collectibles.
                  I like the repaint on your Barad Dur

Comment

Originally posted by Rlochte View Post
                    Spectacular as always!!!
                    Thanks Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Anduin View Post
                      What a fantastic picture.
                      Thank you!

Comment

Thanks jackd1210, you might be right about the couch. lol Thanks Glorfindel, you are correct the room I will need is about 2 to 3 times the size of my current room. We will see if it can be accomplished. It is a big dream. Thank you bishop. Thank you bill59. Thank you Ithildin. The book is an 1870s Bible.
                        Thank you Levidas. Thank you Mike MiddleEarthFanPA. Thank you Uli Orc from Morc. you are right on the space needed. I hope to one day have a custom-painted piece from you in my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post
                          Thank you Ithildin. The book is an 1870s Bible.
                          Thanks Ben, it turned out great.

Comment

271821542_10225428558317624_3931440940904376473_n.jpg 271856662_10225428556357575_7708471401516785698_n.jpg The newest piece to arrive at the Lord of the Rings Museum on Boundary Lane is the Magic Cloak from Stansborough in New Zealand. It was immediately snatched up with Elven Leaf Brooch by Gollum who fancies all things from the fellowship since he has lost his precious. He now has the cloak and Boromir's Horn of Gondor. Do be careful to watch your belongings on your next visit to the museum.

Comment

That's great, idk know someone made a replica of the cloaks. Are they hard to get?

Comment

Nice idea to display the cloak!

Comment

That looks amazing Ben, and a really funny story! I guess the cloak also helps him cope with the cold during winter

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                                  That's great, idk know someone made a replica of the cloaks. Are they hard to get?
                                  Not exactly hard to get, just a bit expensive...
                                  https://stansborough.co.nz/product/l...-fabric-cloak/

Comment

Cool thanks Leo!

Comment

Nice addition, Ben. I've always been tempted to get of those. I wish they had a Hobbit sized one.

Comment

Just wanted to drop a note that your video appeared on my recommended vid feed on youtube yesterday so had the pleasure of watching your display on the big TV. Incredible collection and I'm looking forward to seeing how you'll handle that space issue

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                                          Nice addition, Ben. I've always been tempted to get of those. I wish they had a Hobbit sized one.
                                          You can always get the child sized cloaks

Comment

Working...
                                          X