Rings Room

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks AWESOME old duffer. I can only dream of having such a fantastic room at yours. Very well done sir...very well done indeed.

I see your little helper is keeping your floor nice and clean.

Comment

Looks awesome! Also love your little Robot, those are handy :P

Comment

My little helper has proved useful indeed! Thanks for the kind words, ms duffer really came to the rescue here though, color scheme, curtains, framing, wall organizing, etc. she was a trooper!

Comment

Wonderful, beautiful display O.D. Do you plan on branching off into The Hobbit line?

Comment

Originally posted by Radagast View Post
            Wonderful, beautiful display O.D. Do you plan on branching off into The Hobbit line?
            I am at my space limit almost, I do have a hobbit print on the wall though!

Comment

Originally posted by oldduffer View Post
              My little helper has proved useful indeed! Thanks for the kind words, ms duffer really came to the rescue here though, color scheme, curtains, framing, wall organizing, etc. she was a trooper!
              Well, you are fortunate. If ms ithildin were to come to the rescue I'm sure my collection display room would looks something like this...

Comment

Wow wow wow love it Duffer

Comment

Gotta love a good dumpster fire!

Thsnks too Mr. ETi

Comment

I have 'essentially' been gone for about a month and all good things in Middle Earth appeared in your Bag End. Arranged, and displayed in the most fantastic of ways. So 'clean' looking, so beautifully organized, oh WOW Oldduffer, you are home, and this time for good! There is no need for you to head to Rivendell, as Rivendell has come to you and your hobbity home. You have a true wonder of a wife, with a great eye for detail. May the two of you spend many wonderful hours in that glorious room you both created together!

May the first movie you watch, once your comfy sofa has arrived, be none other than Lord of the Rings!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                      I have 'essentially' been gone for about a month and all good things in Middle Earth appeared in your Bag End. Arranged, and displayed in the most fantastic of ways. So 'clean' looking, so beautifully organized, oh WOW Oldduffer, you are home, and this time for good! There is no need for you to head to Rivendell, as Rivendell has come to you and your hobbity home. You have a true wonder of a wife, with a great eye for detail. May the two of you spend many wonderful hours in that glorious room you both created together!

May the first movie you watch, once your comfy sofa has arrived, be none other than Lord of the Rings!
                      It shall be as you wish, LOTR Extended Edition viewing upon completion!

This room proves “old farts” never truly grow up!

Comment

Now all is good in the world at Oldduffer's Bag End --

-- although a comfy sofa made for 2 would be better yet!
                        Last edited by Minuialwen; 25th July 2018, 18:12. Reason: Picture was missing a few things so redid.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                          Now all is good in the world at Oldduffer's Bag End --

-- although a comfy sofa made for 2 would be better yet!
                          YES!

Comment

what is going on here xD i wanna own every display i see.... such an amazing room! well done!

Comment

0B185C1F-CDB7-4218-B42E-57BE35574681.jpeg45CF8C32-A7DE-4C01-9717-3309F2160AA5.jpeg I 1411DD94-7E4C-43F2-B0BA-8134786B4650.jpeg

Comment

Awesome old SS/Weta love.

Comment

Good stuff OD

Comment

IMG_0602.JPGIMG_0603.JPGIMG_0604.JPG

Comment

I love the eyes on that 1/4 Nazgul steed. I think they are the best out of all the steeds SS and Weta have done.

Comment

Old school Poly.

Looking good Max, yes you and the ME goodness
                                        The Red Room
                                        https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

IMG_1102.JPGIMG_1103.JPGIMG_1104.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                          X