Balrog's collection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Congrats Balrog!

    Comment


      finally got these!!!

      6841696C-B77E-489A-B197-68EA82C1248F.jpeg E385BBFA-C539-427A-98F0-859EE853B3C5.jpeg

      Comment


        Congrats Balrog!

        Comment


          Congrats, they look nice!

          Comment


            Ithildin Levidas
            thank you

            Comment


              And these just came!

              D438F846-3E56-4806-AD6A-C7EBA46E3B83.jpeg 2349F5B3-BDD5-4CA9-9EA9-900330A5A09F.jpeg

              Comment


                Also picked these up!!!

                8C09E09D-BDF8-4950-9FF5-95C4E92AEA32.jpeg

                Comment


                  Wow Balrog3019 - your collections look amazing and so does the mini epics (cool)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Darkcorner View Post
                    Wow Balrog3019 - your collections look amazing and so does the mini epics (cool)
                    Thank you

                    Comment


                      Finally in my hands, Guthwine!!!

                      5C71975C-1EBD-42E4-9BAF-AF6E7D0143BF.jpeg

                      Comment


                        Congrats, nice addition

                        Comment


                          Fantastic sword.
                          The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Balrog3019 View Post
                            Finally in my hands, Guthwine!!!

                            5C71975C-1EBD-42E4-9BAF-AF6E7D0143BF.jpeg
                            Seems like it's Guthwine month! Congratulations!

                            Comment


                              Congratulations, great sword! I am too much focused on statues (budget....) but would love to have some more swords one day.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                                Congratulations, great sword! I am too much focused on statues (budget....) but would love to have some more swords one day.
                                Lol, I’m the opposite! Would like the statues too but I’m not rich like these others! So I just collect UC stuff.

                                Comment


                                  Congrats Balrog, It's a beauty.

                                  Comment


                                    It’s been a good month!!!

                                    65AC6D1A-85C6-45DD-8C93-D9011393E0D9.jpeg

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Balrog3019 View Post
                                      It’s been a good month!!!

                                      65AC6D1A-85C6-45DD-8C93-D9011393E0D9.jpeg
                                      Definitely!

                                      Comment


                                        Oh yeah, it has been a good month for you.

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X