X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: The Official "Warehouse and stock availability update" Thread

Hi everyone

I would like to officially welcome to the Flame, Lauren Hiku, our new Logistics Administrator.

She will now handle all warehouse and stock availability updates.

Flamers, please use this thread for information around:

- Stock availability
    - Warehouse updates
    - Shipping concerns
    - And anything you feel Lauren needs to raise with the team

I can assure that you're all in great hands with the amazing Lauren on board. So please jump on here and give her a warm welcome

Her Flame name is: LaurenHWETA

She wanted to use Strider'sWife but she chickened out

Great to have you here Lauren.

EDIT: Lauren has now left Weta.
    Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum.
    But for any customer service issues, please email [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

Add 'Flame of Udun' to the body of your email to get priority support for Flamers!

Welcome Lauren and thanks guys.

Comment

Hi Lauren, welcome to the greatest forum on Earth. Hopefully all members are 'gentle' on you for at least the first 24 hours, well maybe minutes.

Looking forward to having another Weta person lurking through the forum and discussing our passion with us.

Comment

Welcome to the Flame Lauren!

Comment

Hi Lauren!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome, welcome, and thrice welcome Lauren! Great to have another lovely Weta person here on the forum. Look forward to seeing you around these parts!

What a great idea for a thread. Yet another way Weta is reaching out and interacting with their customers/fans. Well done!

Comment

Good to have you aboard Lauren . Your are most welcome . Hope you will be posting lots here . We love a good communicator .

p.s. we love pic here too .

Comment

Welcome Lauren!

My first question would be if the Smaug over Lake-town art print will be restocked before the 1st of august?

Comment

Welcome Lauren

Please enjoy your time on the forums and don't be afraid to participate in any other thread.
                    Creator of the Weta tidbit of the day thread and The other Weta newsletter

Comment

Welcome Lauren!
                      No need to feel scared here: there is a lot of barking at times but very few actually bite

Comment

Hi all.

Thank you for the very warm introductions .
                        Looking forward to meeting you all and helping out any way I can.

Have been at Weta for around 4 weeks now, so still very much a novice

Loving it around here and will give you all the information I stumble across.

Chat soon!

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenHWETA View Post
                          Hi all.

Thank you for the very warm introductions .
                          Looking forward to meeting you all and helping out any way I can.

Have been at Weta for around 4 weeks now, so still very much a novice

Loving it around here and will give you all the information I stumble across.

Chat soon!

That's what we like to hear. Your are going to fit right in.

Comment

Hi lauren goid have another crew member onboard
                            so is the purpose of this thread to inform us of current stock levels of stock in each warehouse as requested before

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hi Lauren! Nice to meet you!! Welcome!!

Comment

Hi Lauren

Comment

Hi Lauren. Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the job

Does this mean we can get rid of Anthony from Weta? ???????

-MrFF

Comment

Originally posted by MrFishyFace View Post
                                      Hi Lauren. Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on the job

Does this mean we can get rid of Anthony from Weta? ???????

-MrFF

Awesome response MrFishyFace , love it!!!!
                                      Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum.
                                      But for any customer service issues, please email [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

Add 'Flame of Udun' to the body of your email to get priority support for Flamers!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Lauren!

Hope you have a wonderful time here.

Comment

Working...
                                        X