Gollum 1:3 scale Mixed Media statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greddy2000 dont be greedy, share with us where to find the dome Lovely display.

Comment

Yes very nice display I d like to get that dome but I need Gollum first.

Comment

Originally posted by seregon13 View Post
        Yes very nice display I d like to get that dome but I need Gollum first.
        You could get the dome and put it on display and say that it's Gollum inside with the ring on

Comment

Originally posted by Gwindor View Post

You could get the dome and put it on display and say that it's Gollum inside with the ring on

Comment

What a way to make an entrance greddy2000 . Welcome to the forum. We all love pictures, and your's is an amazing one at that!

I was wondering when someone was going to ask where you bought your dome from.

Originally posted by Gwindor View Post

Oh wait now, ... that wouldn't work ... as the environment part would still be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
              Very nice display.
              Can i ask you were you get the glass dome?
              thanks for the welcome. I ordered the acrylic dome from glassdomes.com it was a 15"x20" size. It's not cheap but it's hard to find a big enough size anywhere....

Comment

The glass dome really elevates this beautiful statue.

Comment

Originally posted by greddy2000 View Post
                  thanks for the welcome. I ordered the acrylic dome from glassdomes.com it was a 15"x20" size. It's not cheap but it's hard to find a big enough size anywhere....
                  Thanks greddy!

Here is the link if anyone is interested.

https://glassdomes.com/?product=roun...v=7516fd43adaa

Comment

Thanks for the link.
                    Price hurts because for european collectors will be more expensive.

Comment

Hi greddy2000 , could you tell me what the Diameter is on your dome, please?

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

Hi greddy2000 , could you tell me what the Diameter is on your dome, please?
                        Its 15" diameter and 20" high.

Comment

Are you sure 15" is not the circumference?

Comment

If 15" was the circumference, wouldn't the diameter only be 4.77"?

Comment

I am positive the diameter is 15”

Comment

I am positive the diameter is 15”
                                Yep, 15" diameter it is so. Thanks, greddy2000 I appreciate it.

Comment

I've read so many times now that the ring on the base should be made of gold, is that true or is it just a rumor?

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                    I've read so many times now that the ring on the base should be made of gold, is that true or is it just a rumor?
                                    Yep ! and the base is made from Mithril

Don't always believe what you read, if it had been true I bet Weta would have advertised it so that all the future customers would have been aware, don't you think so ?

Comment

I didn't really believe it, but it was scary how often you read it.

Comment

Need you help

Did Weta offer an extra at the Gollum MC if you ordered it directly from Weta?

Comment

The only extra was the exorbitant shipping cost in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                          X