• For a split second I thought this was up for pre order. Phew, panic over

Comment

• Originally posted by Lammen Gorthaur View Post
      For a split second I thought this was up for pre order. Phew, panic over
      Only until tomorrow when it does come up
      "Not all who wander are lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lammen Gorthaur View Post
        For a split second I thought this was up for pre order. Phew, panic over
        I know, right! Every time I see a post in these threads I start to panic!

Comment

• What are you guys talking about? It's already sold out!

Comment

• Some nice pics from a guy in the cave,thanks to him

Comment

• Those eyes...

Comment

• What do you mean?
                For me they looks so real.

Comment

• Originally posted by Plat View Post
                  What do you mean?
                  For me they looks so real.
                  Thats my point, they look amazing!

Comment

• Ahhhh...o.k

Comment

• This is really going to be an amazing piece but damn, hold onto your wallets or purse stings.

Comment

• Excellent!
                        "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

• Wow, fantastic pics. This is my number 1 most anticipated piece, but not looking forward to the price...

Comment

• My early prediction of $2000 doesn't sound so insane now, uh?

Comment

• Originally posted by SolidLiquidFox View Post
                              My early prediction of $2000 doesn't sound so insane now, uh?
                              I'm hoping it won't be QUITE that bad, but at Weta level pricing at this scale, I'm not optimistic.

I'm doomed if this becomes a proper line, and with the possibility of Prime 1 as well, it's not looking good for the wallet.

Comment

• Prime 1 will keep them in check price wise. All things equal (or off by a few hundred dollars) I think people that have stuck with LOTR in their collectibles focus tend to lean towards Weta.

Comment

• Very true, you're right. As do I for the same reasons. As great as the 1/6 stuff is, I just can't wait to see some quality LOTR collectibles in 1/4 scale again and also 1/3 scale, regardless of price to a certain extent.

Comment

• Dan confirmed it will be a new line. So expect more releases at this fine art level. Although he said the plan was to release only around one a year

Comment

• Did he really? Must have missed that, thanks. That's fantastic news. One a year is plenty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Idril View Post
                                        Dan confirmed it will be a new line. So expect more releases at this fine art level. Although he said the plan was to release only around one a year
                                        One per year? I could live with that.

So Jan, did they mention if these were going to be from the LOTR only or from the Hobbit as well?

Comment

• He didn't say but he did indicate that the next (which they have started on) is from lotr

Comment

Working...
                                          X