Middle-earth Mini Epics: stylized vinyl figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gwindor View Post

It's funny, I actually wondered the same thing yesterday and when I made a Google serch I finally found a low-res image that showed the Balrog as #14.

Balrog Mini-epic.jpg
    aaw great eye Gwindor so the mystery is solved - thank you

Comment

• https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/gi...giveaway/page2

The Red Room
      https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

• If any one is interested the second series of Mini Epics are available at ebgames in Canada.

Comment

• I should be getting Galadriel soon, received a shipping notice from BBTS, I am pretty excited to start my collection of these quirky little guys!

Comment

• Kyle Will that also mean the start of another wee project?

Comment

• Originally posted by dback25 View Post
              If any one is interested the second series of Mini Epics are available at ebgames in Canada.
              Great to see you have not forgotten this tiny corner of the web dback25.

Thanks so much for the heads up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                I should be getting Galadriel soon, received a shipping notice from BBTS, I am pretty excited to start my collection of these quirky little guys!
                You should have entered the Giveaway.
                The Red Room

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                  Kyle Will that also mean the start of another wee project?
                  Yes it does! I will start a thread for it once I receive Galadriel!

Originally posted by Red View Post

You should have entered the Giveaway.
                  I know, I just feel guilty even looking at the giveaways, it is like, since I haven't done one myself, I don't deserve to enter one.

Comment

Comment

Just put me on the list.

Comment

I know, I just feel guilty even looking at the giveaways, it is like, since I haven't done one myself, I don't deserve to enter one.
                        Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Just put me on the list.
                        Now does this surprise anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Just put me on the list.
                          Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Actually I am a little surprised, or should I say, Ith wasn't going to be placed on this list automatically, as I will probably be able to count those interested on one hand! I just really want an excuse to play around with a different sculpting style. It is a shame that I don't have a 3d printer (really thinking about getting one), this would have been a good project to help learn how to use one.

Comment

Actually I am a little surprised, or should I say, Ith wasn't going to be placed on this list automatically, as I will probably be able to count those interested on one hand! I just really want an excuse to play around with a different sculpting style. It is a shame that I don't have a 3d printer (really thinking about getting one), this would have been a good project to help learn how to use one.
                            Well I would say you will need at least 3 of those fingers, as from the looks of it Vicksken is interested, Ithildin has already spoken for a finger, which I am sure should not be the middle one , and if the list is for 'interested' members, then I 'three' would like to be included, depending on cost and shipping cost. I was waiting for 'the' thread before asking for my name to be included on an 'interested' list. You just might be surprised Kyle. Better be ready to take off your shoes and socks I am thinking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Haha, I'm so predictable....

Comment

A Mini Epics styled Lothlorien

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Well I would say you will need at least 3 of those fingers, as from the looks of it Vicksken is interested, Ithildin has already spoken for a finger, which I am sure should not be the middle one , and if the list is for 'interested' members, then I 'three' would like to be included, depending on cost and shipping cost. I was waiting for 'the' thread before asking for my name to be included on an 'interested' list. You just might be surprised Kyle. Better be ready to take off your shoes and socks I am thinking.

Don't worry, I only count my very worst enemies on my middle finger, that reminds me, anyone see Eti around anywhere...

Hey, three (as well as me), that is already more than I had expected!

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Oooo, Mini Epic styled environments, and smaller in scale, just like the figures, that would be neat! Though, I think Lothlorien deserves the proper environment treatment first!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                    Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                                    Oooo, Mini Epic styled environments, and smaller in scale, just like the figures, that would be neat! Though, I think Lothlorien deserves the proper environment treatment first!
                                    You could make the vinyl one as a bonus

Comment

• I was thinking an environment to place the figure in

Comment

Totally understand and respect that Kyle .

Although, with your outstanding contribution to the Flame i think you're more than welcome to enter any Giveaway my friend.
                                        The Red Room

Comment

• Just received Galadriel, and I am very pleased with the quality, and quite surprised by the size (I never pay attention to the product dimensions on the site ), and now definitely plan to collect more/all of them! I will say, while $30 is a fair price for Galadriel, I am hoping for a good Black Friday sale for some of the others, like Frodo, Sam, and Gollum. These are definitely a step above your normal stylized vinyl figure.

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                          You could make the vinyl one as a bonus

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                          I was thinking an environment to place the figure in
                                          That would be neat as well, though, quite the undertaking, based on the size of Galadriel!

Originally posted by Red View Post

Totally understand and respect that Kyle .

Although, with your outstanding contribution to the Flame i think you're more than welcome to enter any Giveaway my friend.
                                          Thanks for that!

Comment

Working...
                                          X