Sword of Boromir - Master Swordsmith's Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shiny ... oh so pretty, and magnificent. Totally worth every penny. To the owner, Congratulations!! Also to the owner thanks for letting Idril post pictures of your preciousssss up on the forum, and letting us all enjoy it. Thanks Idril for posting the pictures. So glad you were able to 'handle' this sword, not sure just what glowed more, the sword or your smiling 'beaming' face?

Comment

On the warning by about the blade - It was ordered sharpened and battle used. The owner wanted it exactly how Boromir would have actually had it. So yes, it is very sharp. A light brush would have cut those soft gloves.

It is so light with a perfect balance point. Even a middle aged woman could use it. ;)

yes - I swung it around. So did my son. His eyes were as big as saucers.

Comment

A thing of beauty.

Comment

Idril Thank you so much for sharing that photo! The scabbard looks beautiful. I just received my Sword of Boromir a couple days ago (although it took much longer than two months, it took almost 7 months for me to receive mine!). I really wanted the scabbard but could not justify spending another $7000 (w/o taxes) on it.

If anyone would like to see any close ups or specific shots of the sword I can try to oblige! Boromir is my favorite character and I just knew I had to get this.

Ditto on the lightness of the sword. My entire family picked the sword up and were amazed at how light it is. I imagine that's the sure sign of a good sword considering you have to swing the thing a lot!

Comment

Wow Amazing thanks for the photos....and its SOLD OUT :wow

Comment

Welcome to the Forum NeoVelamir.

Wow, just wow that is one heck of a way to make an entrance! Congrats on getting the Master Swordsmith's Boromir sword. Many on here will envy you ... A LOT.

Comment

Wow! I've been wanting Striders sword to pop up for sake. These swords are pieces of artwork!

Comment

The scabbard and the belt are amazing! Expensive - yes. Apparently they have to go through every department at Weta to be made and completed.

Comment

Welcome to the forum NeoVelamir. Congrats and yes, we would love to see some photos of it!

Comment

Ahh! I will post something Sunday hopefully! I was at a Summer Academy since Wednesday. Thank you for the warm welcome!

Comment

Ooh, pictures, yes please.

Comment

Hello, new to the forum. Thank you very much for the pictures. I to have purchased Boromirs sword with an ETA of December. Still undecided on scabbard, it is beautiful but expensive! This one will be coming to England.

Comment

Originally posted by Pommy View Post
                            Hello, new to the forum. Thank you very much for the pictures. I to have purchased Boromirs sword with an ETA of December. Still undecided on scabbard, it is beautiful but expensive! This one will be coming to England.
                            Welcome to the forum Pommy. We would love to see photos of yours as well when you receive it.

Comment

Welcome Pommy. Another very luck Flamer. Congrats on your purchase, what a great Christmas gift that will be! Please note, we, on this lorum, just love pictures, as each member takes from different angles, lighting etc, so if you don't mind sharing of of that 'eye Candy's with us, we would be most appreciative come this December .

Comment

Two Flambies with absolutely stunning pieces. What a way to make an entrance.

Can't wait to see (more) pictures!

Comment

NeoVelamir and Pommy, congrats on the purchase and welcome. What a way to introduce yourself indeed!

Glad to hear that the boromir swords handle well. I’ve always had the impression that it was a rather hefty sword requiring a real man like boromir to be able to swing around. Testament to the fact that Peter Lyon truly did pay close attention to the functional aspects during the designing phase.

Pictures are indeed required!
                                  Test

Comment

Sorry for the late response. I’ve had a really busy week! Really awesome you got one too Pommy. The Scabbard looks amazing but it was hard for me to fork over another 6K for it. It was as much as the sword itself.
                                    Attached Files

Comment

Somebody go for the mirror finish? That is absolutely stunning. What number is this sword? I am in a similar position regarding the scabbard as it is more than the sword itself. Perhaps we could go half each on one!
                                      And thank you for the warm welcome everybody!
                                      Last edited by Pommy; 27th June 2018, 08:34.

Comment

That finish looks amazing. Congrats

Comment

It's incredible and I'm very jealous.

Comment

Working...
                                          X