X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: We're moving Office!

Hi all,

Great news! We're moving Office!!!!

Our team, Consumer products and the NZ Warehouse is moving across the road before the end of this week, I know, hectic

This may result in a short delay for any NZ Warehouse orders placed from 10/05/2017 to 15/05/2017 - you probably won't notice

Customer Support will still be available during the move, so feel free to contact me regarding any urgent issues.

Great times ahead team.

Have a great one
    Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum.
    But for any customer service issues, please email [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

Add 'Flame of Udun' to the body of your email to get priority support for Flamers!

I would offer to help you guys move, but... oceans on this planet are really big!

Would you consider this move an upgrade? If so that is fantastic to hear!

Comment

Have fun moving. If you unearth any Lotr metal magnets - I'll buy them!

Comment

Well, I hope some old LOTR goodness turns up that's been long forgotten.

PM me with what you turn up and we'll work out a price.

Comment

Oh what exciting and dusty times await thee! So jealous... Well, not of all the tons of things that need to be done, but I'm sure there's going to be loads of forgotten things that turn up Can't wait to see pictures of those ;-)

Comment

Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Comment

Will Bert, Tom and William help carry the big stuff? Just throw them a Dwarf or two and I am sure they will help. Has to be a moonlight move though?

Comment

I hope you are the one lifting all the heavy stuff Anthony ..... some exercise will do you good

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
                  I hope you are the one lifting all the heavy stuff Anthony ..... some exercise will do you good
                  Imagine if you get to NZ and Anthony has had you banned from all weta buildings. Play nice
                  ??????

Comment

Could you please be more precise about the new location for the NZ warehouse and consumer products team? It obviously requires some room for storage and office space, with easy access for delivery trucks and possibly a loading dock...and I can't figure out where such a space could be across the street from where you used to be.
                    Creator of the Weta tidbit of the day thread and The other Weta newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Exploding Horizons View Post
                      Could you please be more precise about the new location for the NZ warehouse and consumer products team? It obviously requires some room for storage and office space, with easy access for delivery trucks and possibly a loading dock...and I can't figure out where such a space could be across the street from where you used to be.
                      It's always possible to make room

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Yes, but the area is already crowded on Camperdown Road and Weka street.

Unless we're talking about the warehouses and facilities right next to Park Road Post which were purchased last year and waiting to be redeveloped for the use by the Weta group of companies.
                        Creator of the Weta tidbit of the day thread and The other Weta newsletter

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

I wondered what brought Duffer back!

Comment

Working...
                          X