This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: Ask Daniel Falconer

New forum, new thread. I had a whole bunch of unanswered questions in the old thread we had going over at S&F, but I can't recall them, so lets start fresh.

Questions! I want 'em! Post your requests and I will do my best to answer them for you.

No questions, just want to say hi on behalf of the forum staff! Glad you could join us!

Comment

Daniel, great to see you once again. It has been way to long.
      I know that Hobbithole #35 and the Green Dragon is to come out in 2nd quarter, could you by any chance state May or June. Getting so impatient now that I have seen them in the catalogue. :B

Love to know what your next book will be about, the one after BotFA -- The Art of War.

Thanks for asking for our questions. Looking forward to reading all of your posts.

Comment

So Dan, long time no see how you been.

If memory serves me right, the crate(s) for SDCC either have or are about to be shipped off, are we in for an even bigger year than last year?

Comment

Daniel, it's great to see you here. I have to say I'm a huge fan of the Hobbit Chronicles and have all 5 books so far. Will you guys be doing LOTR Chronicles too? Would definitely sign up for them if you do. A book on all the LOTR "big-atures" would be a dream come true for me.

Comment

Hi Daniel! Good to see you again. I'll make sure I think up some questions for you ;)

Comment

G'day Daniel good to see you here Hope all is well over your side of the pond

Comment

Welcome back Daniel.

Scriff

Comment

Doing some hunting on the Wayback Machine - here's a version of the original Daniel Falconer thread from December 2013:

https://web.archive.org/web/20131203...ad.php?t=33765

Great to see you here Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by trampledamage View Post
                    Doing some hunting on the Wayback Machine - here's a version of the original Daniel Falconer thread from December 2013:

https://web.archive.org/web/20131203...ad.php?t=33765

Great to see you here Daniel
                    Wow trampledamage what a great find! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Comment

Hi Daniel,

Glad you are back and well. Here is my question.....what's next?

Comment

Good to see this thread! My question: Any hints on anything upcoming for the LOTR line?

Comment

Hi Daniel,

2 things I'm most interested in. The LOTR miniature line and a 1:6 Saruman revisit.

Any news on either?
                          On order: The Teaser - Level52 Studios

Comment

Hi Daniel!! Good to see you again.

Echoing others, can you drop any tantalizing hints about what to expect at SDCC this year? And also, are there going to be any more books in the Chronicles line after the BOFA book comes out this year?

Comment

Great to see you again Daniel! No question yet, just to say hi and hope you still remember the forum member who kept asking you lots of KingKong 05 related questions

Edit : I thought of a question now! Will there be any MONSTER related sculpt coming in the next LOTR / Hobbit line? I have 0 interest on human sculpt so i really would like to see some monster related sculpt!!!
                              Last edited by KingKongCygor; 20 May 2015, 23:30.
                              King Kong Never Dies!

Comment

Hi!!

We need some information about the new figures of LOTR, What will you show next SDCC? Can you tell us something?

Comment

Hi Daniel!!! I am so glad I am witnessing the revival of one of the greatest threads ever!!

Comment

Hello Daniel! Any word on a Saruman statue for The Hobbit line?

Comment

Hi Daniel ! I hope you are doing well. Pardon me if it was asked before in S&F.

I wonder. What are you most proud of doing/creating ? If you had to choose one thing you are most satisfied with, what would it be ? sorry for asking such a difficult question

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Falconer View Post
                                        New forum, new thread. I had a whole bunch of unanswered questions in the old thread we had going over at S&F, but I can't recall them, so lets start fresh.

Questions! I want 'em! Post your requests and I will do my best to answer them for you.
                                        Dying to know this for a long time now, any plans on doing a solo Azog piece?

Comment

Working...
                                        X