I bought/received new stuff today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post

Ah that makes sense and explains the mouth and eyes, Weta really needs to do something like this when they get around to doing the Balrog again.
    They just released a classic version, I'm sure it will be awhile be we see another one.

Comment

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post

They just released a classic version, I'm sure it will be awhile be we see another one.
      Ya I know, I found it very underwhelming however lol

Comment

I just found this beauty for what seems to be an affordable price, so I jumped on it.

i found a similar deal few months ago but I realized that the seller was a scammer before sending him the payment so now I finally reached this target

784A7468-07F4-4AA3-9F6E-7283733A6F56.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post
          I just found this beauty for what seems to be an affordable price, so I jumped on it.

i found a similar deal few months ago but I realized that the seller was a scammer before sending him the payment so now I finally reached this target

Great piece - congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Spitfire View Post

Great find! Curious, what were the scammer warning signs for you?

Comment

Well, that's a grail. Big congrats on finally adding it to your collection!

Comment

Spitfire Very nice piece. Congratulations.

Will you share a picture of him?

Comment

Spitfire , what an amazingly SWEET find. Congratulations! Is it the Bronze or the Faux Bronze?

Comment

That was a great find Spitfire. Congrats on acquiring this grail piece.

Enjoy!
                    Cheers!
                    Bill

Comment

image_27624.jpg image_27625.jpg
                      Originally posted by Olórin the Grey View Post
                      Yeah…this thing is amazing. I’m floored by how much massive presence is here! Pictures only go so far with this monster, and these are just immediate photos where he isn’t set in his permanent home yet316E3A80-4F85-47DC-BCDA-05A1DFAB9DCE.jpg B7CCB358-D144-4606-865F-7AF0573462BB.jpg AADA58B5-2A73-46A8-B1B5-A25BE89343E2.jpg D32E8E7A-3C83-4DD5-869D-E44103B43B1E.jpg 0CDA0D12-3E3A-4CB9-AD4A-87F710A417C4.jpg
                      I’m currently working with Ulrich Remmel to get a custom whip for mine. Something like this:
                      Last edited by TravellerAtoZ; 16 May 2022, 17:32.

Comment

TravellerAtoZ those whips would be incredible. I think the second one really speaks to me. Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olórin the Grey View Post
                          TravellerAtoZ those whips would be incredible. I think the second one really speaks to me. Nice!!
                          Apparently that thick circular one was an earlier version and now he has those other ones left. Here’s a picture of mine “in production:”

Attached Files

Comment

I should get one as well. But my P1 piece has the whip, but I like the light up feature of the sword which then brings me right back to my original thought.

Comment

That's amazing, Spitfire. What would an reasonable price be for this one?

Comment

I received/bought/KNITTED new stuff today

just thought you might like to see the Bofur mittens and scarf I knitted. These were available as knitting kits from Weta and Stansborough.

FE8734C8-42E7-40C8-8EAF-7144B81DE547.jpg 80FB1DBE-92AA-40D2-A8ED-469AE854DBB0.jpg

Comment

Those look amazing Idril .
                                  Great job.

Comment

"But this condition Ilúvatar made, or it is the necessity of their love, that their power should thenceforward be contained and bounded in the World, to be within it for ever, until it is complete, so that they are its life and it is theirs."

Comment

Awesome, Jan. They look great!

Comment

Thank you Plat for this Sam mini statue - I had been dreaming about owning this for a while!

Also, those of you lucky enough to own crazytrain’s 'Sam... Wood Elves!' : if you start to think that your collection would look better without it please PM me first - I’m a huge fan!
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                        X