• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Plat View Post
    Fantastic pics,Elessar
    Thank you!
    Can´t wait to see your video review.
    Thank you
    Gonna try to put that together today when I get home from work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elessar View Post

I would go with Eomer if I had to choose one. Its been years in the making and was worth every second of the wait.
      Thank you Josh, appreciate your opinion. I love them both and they each have their ''perks'' for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

Thank you Josh, appreciate your opinion. I love them both and they each have their ''perks'' for me.
        No problem at all. I appreciate ya asking for it. Yeah, I think quite highly of both virtually all pros for each so it can be a very difficult decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by gideon View Post

Who is the artist?
          The artist is Matt Stewart and you can find it on Etsy.

Comment

• Originally posted by finarfin View Post

We like:

http://www.matthew-stewart.com/middle-earth/

Comment

• Originally posted by finarfin View Post

Thanks much.

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
              Thanks for the link.

Comment

• Elves or eomer
                hobbit or rings

hands down elves for me theres so much detail in both but the dwarves are just stunning when you add the elf its breath taking

seriously get both

Comment

• Originally posted by Star wars vs lotr View Post
                  Elves or eomer
                  hobbit or rings

hands down elves for me theres so much detail in both but the dwarves are just stunning when you add the elf its breath taking

seriously get both
                  Can you fund my wallet?

Comment

• It's so full of detail. And action. When I look at it, I can instantly see the scene from Helms Deep, and hear the music.
                    This absolutely does not deserve to end up in a discount. I hope people haven't been put off by recent quality control issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                      It's so full of detail. And action. When I look at it, I can instantly see the scene from Helms Deep, and hear the music.
                      This absolutely does not deserve to end up in a discount. I hope people haven't been put off by recent quality control issues.
                      Agreed 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                        I hope people haven't been put off by recent quality control issues.
                        Not put off over here, but the situation does make it harder for me to press the order button. Especially with the rising prices.

And I do agree, a statue like Eomer doesn't deserve to end up in a discount, but you can say the same about simpler statues like Radagast, or Saruman. I know there are sales each year, so since we're so close to it it would be a waste of my money to order now (with the chance of it being discounted come BF). That said, if he doesn't end up in the sales (and neither does the Dwarf/Elf combo) I'll probably just pay full price for one of them anyway.

Comment

• I like this statue and yes this one does not deserve to be discredited on BF,the same applies for the Mirkwood elf and Dwars in Battle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post

Not put off over here, but the situation does make it harder for me to press the order button. Especially with the rising prices.

And I do agree, a statue like Eomer doesn't deserve to end up in a discount, but you can say the same about simpler statues like Radagast, or Saruman. I know there are sales each year, so since we're so close to it it would be a waste of my money to order now (with the chance of it being discounted come BF). That said, if he doesn't end up in the sales (and neither does the Dwarf/Elf combo) I'll probably just pay full price for one of them anyway.
                            Well, as one of the ones fussing - received an e-mail from WETA that my new reins were tested, fit, and will be shipped.

I'm more cautious now as well re quality control and high prices. But Eomer - AM impressed with paint (sculpt too, but the paint is IMO staggeringly good). And just got in really beautiful Pine Hobbit Hole (Big Bad Toy store had on sale). For the right piece like Thorin-on-ice (can't believe that hasn't been planned? released) *sigh* I'd be pulling out the card again.

Comment

• Originally posted by AmberDwarf View Post

Well, as one of the ones fussing - received an e-mail from WETA that my new reins were tested, fit, and will be shipped.

I'm more cautious now as well re quality control and high prices. But Eomer - AM impressed with paint (sculpt too, but the paint is IMO staggeringly good). And just got in really beautiful Pine Hobbit Hole (Big Bad Toy store had on sale). For the right piece like Thorin-on-ice (can't believe that hasn't been planned? released) *sigh* I'd be pulling out the card again.
                              I'd prefer a second Bilbo before a third Thorin, but I understand that Hobbits aren't hot sellers for Weta. Bilbo with an in-scale "chunk" of Smaug would be incredible (if not implausible).
                              Last edited by Enthus; 12th October 2018, 11:37.

Comment

• Comment

• Very nice Josh!

Comment

• Well finally....thank you Josh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gwindor View Post
                                      Very nice Josh!
                                      thank ya

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                                      Well finally....thank you Josh!
                                      Yeah, I’m a little behind. My pleasure.

Comment

• Great video Josh. I was convinced I could pass on this but after watching your review... I’m back on the horse.

Comment

• Josh, our very own enabler

Comment

Working...
                                          X