X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: Antz' corner - Update from my end

Hi all,

I hope you’re doing well.

Firstly, I’d like to apologise for my lack of engagement on the Forum.

As you could imagine, it’s been very intense on my end these past few months with the launch of our new web store, back end system, and latest pre-orders.

Our team is also working extremely hard to resolve any site and back end issue affecting service delivery.
    Thank you for your amazing patience here.

I’m also sorry I’ve been unable to deliver my initiatives as of late. And yes, I’m talking about my monthly deals and collector profile thread.

You have all been very patient and understanding. I’m very grateful.

I’ve had to hold of my monthly deals for the past few months until we’ve ironed out all remaining site issues, as expected when launching a new site.

However, I’m really pushing to have the deals back October 1st. So please watch this space!

For those that have contacted me via email or private message regarding recent deals, I’m sorry if I haven’t been in touch or haven’t accommodated you yet.
    On my end, it’s best that everything is well on track before I create any discount codes to honour any recent deal I’ve offered.

I would also like to keep the Collector Profile thread as active as possible. So please, if you haven’t shared your collection on the thread, please do so when you can. I hope to have a prize drawn within the next two months.
    Also, if you’ve recently updated your collection with any of our new products, please do post them on the thread. Let’s keep this going everyone. It’s a great thread that helps you amazing collectors show off your work! And come one, who doesn’t want to show their collection off!!!!!

Again, thank you all for your patience with me. If you have any questions around the deals, profiles or service, please feel free to contact me.

Take care everyone and have a great day.
    Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum.
    But for any customer service issues, please email [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

Add 'Flame of Udun' to the body of your email to get priority support for Flamers!

Hi Anthony!

Great to see you back on the forum.

Comment

Thanks for the update Anthony. Much appreciated!

Comment

Hi Anthony, thanks for the explaination, although not needed as I am sure everyone quite understands what it much have been like launching the new website, SDCC, and other preorders all coinciding about the same time.

I've heard, via this forum, that you have not been feeling well. Hope what ever illness has effected you is now long gone and you are in 100% great health.

Looking forward to seeing you more around these parts once again.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the update Anthony. Really looking forward to the October deals then!

Comment

Thanks for the update, I hope you can relax a bit more now as I bet you've been swamped.

Comment

Thanks for the update Anthony. I can imagine everything is a bit crazy at the moment. Things end up crazier this time of year everywhere as well.

I've been meaning to do some update photos of my collection, so should do that for when I win

Comment

Whooo! Welcome back! You were missed Looking forward to the renewed monthly deals but with all the awesome announcements there's no rush ;)

Comment

Welcome back Anthony,hope you are in the best shape ever been and looking very much forward about those new deals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                    Welcome back Anthony,hope you are in the best shape ever been and looking very much forward about those new deals.
                    After what I read via FB, I dont think he is after all these family celebrations

Comment

Cheers everyone, it's great to be back on the forum.

I hope everyone is well.
                      Happy to answer any questions I spot while I'm on the forum.
                      But for any customer service issues, please email [email protected] for the speediest possible response.

Add 'Flame of Udun' to the body of your email to get priority support for Flamers!

Comment

Welcome back Anthony , we missed you. I have sent you an email, but don't worry it's nothing too big a deal – just a few questions that I know you can handle no bother.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Oh man! I hope, I hope we get some new deals for
                          October. It doesn't even have to be anything big. I'm just really missing those deals, you know? =D

Comment

Originally posted by MaxGoof View Post
                            Oh man! I hope, I hope we get some new deals for
                            October. It doesn't even have to be anything big. I'm just really missing those deals, you know? =D
                            LOL with all the new stuff Weta has just put out, I am amazed that you have any money left for deals MaxGoof.

Comment

Good to have you back buddy

Comment

Hi Anthony, we havent spoken before was a member on the OLD Flame but did register may 2015 just was occupied :-) anyways so Nice to see weta is still very much involved. Just placed 3 fresh orders :-)

And the bells shall ring in gladness, at the Mountain King’s return, But all shall fail in sadness, and the Lake will shine and burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

LOL with all the new stuff Weta has just put out, I am amazed that you have any money left for deals MaxGoof.
                                  There's always room for deals!! =D

Comment

Just good to have you back Anthony.

Scriff

Comment

Hope all is well mate. Glad you are back.
                                      "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

No apology necessary! Glad to have you back.

Comment

Working...
                                        X