Gimli at Helm's Deep 1:10 scale mini statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimli at Helm's Deep 1:10 scale mini statue

I can't believe Weta actually listened to us word for word and did this exact scene. That is amazing!

I love Gimli and I love this. Consider it 100% bought.

Interesting they've given the scale a number (1:10). The other miniatures, far as I remember, never had one. What I'm confused about is if this is 6 inches high, it's considerably larger than 1:10 scale.

I think it will cost around the same as miniature Smaug, not the other miniatures, because it is wider and more complex.

Last edited by EnShinNoi; 21 July 2016, 20:26.
    On order: The Teaser - Level52 Studios

That's a pretty big "miniature". I like it. Would love to see a closer up of his face, but the whole thing looks really cool. It's as if the uruk is laying over the edge of the base

Comment

I love everything about it. How about the way the ground spills over the edge of the base!

Comment

I'm liking this one.

Dammit....

Scriff

Comment

Damn, that Uruk-Hai looks really bummed. Mondays eh?

Another must-buy.

And I am actually glad that this is 1:10. Large enough to capture all the details, but not big enough to push this into super expensive, limited edition hunk of polystone.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
            That's a pretty big "miniature". I like it. Would love to see a closer up of his face, but the whole thing looks really cool. It's as if the uruk is laying over the edge of the base

Yes its pretty big for a Mini statue right looks great

Weta always listens to us

Comment

Yep this is wonderful :drool

Comment

Ha! They did it! They really did it!

Originally posted by EnShinNoi View Post
                I love Gimli and I love this. Consider it 100% bought.
                Same here

Comment

Same here!

Comment

I am liking this one as well. So much goodness this year.
                    SDJ is now BOROMIR REX

Comment

This is amazing! I'll be ordering this as soon as it's up (I'm glad it's a limited edition).

Thanks for listening Weta

Comment

Ooooooooooooo. INstant purchase for me.21% tax or not lol

Comment

Very cool!!

I love these scene specific pieces.

Comment

Very cool that Weta listened to the customers with this pose, seems like a favourite to many.

Comment

Great looking statue!

Comment

And once again Weta have listened and here is Gimli sitting pretty on 43!!!

Comment

This is great, I'll definitely be picking up Gimli. The card next to him states limited edition, i'm guessing this is just a standard card Weta uses and like the other mini's this will be an open edition.

Like others I'm thinking this will cost more than the other Mini's we've seen before but considering the level of detail it contains that's fair enough.

Comment

Does anyone remember what scale the other miniatures are? I'm wondering if this will go well with them or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                                      Does anyone remember what scale the other miniatures are? I'm wondering if this will go well with them or not.
                                      Each miniature has its own scale, Gollum for example is really close to 1/6, while Gandalf is another scale and it is obviously bigger than Strider one. Frodo seems the smallest of them all

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post

Each miniature has its own scale, Gollum for example is really close to 1/6, while Gandalf is another scale and it is obviously bigger than Strider one. Frodo seems the smallest of them all

O dear, I must have spend too much time in the sun, but weren't Gandalf and Strider the same scale?
                                        Or aren't you talking about this range of miniatures: https://www.wetanz.com/shop/figures/...r?ref=category

Comment

Working...
                                        X