Ask Dave and Anthony (orders and warehouse status)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: Ask Dave and Anthony (orders and warehouse status)

Here's the place to ask questions regarding stuff coming up for order and the warehouse status for products. And customer service related questions.

Dave J is the Warehouse and Logistics Supervisor at Weta.

Personal order requests should still be e-mailed directly to Weta

EDIT: Reshuffling at Weta makes Dave J the "new Jack"

Anthony is here with us ? Really ?

And who is this Jack??? Is he the one with the Beanstalk ??? Hope he doesn't bring trouble here

Welcome jack
    Last edited by Eti; 5 April 2016, 20:58.

Comment

Great to have new Weta staff to talk to and converse with

So probably to start, two questions probably everyone is wondering (one that only 800 are wondering)

When will we see Dain released and Grond up for sale?
      Thanks, Ben

Comment

Welcome aboard Jack and Anthony . Hope you will be laying lots of juicy info on us on a regular bases . No pressure .

Comment

Hi! I would like to know when Rivendell will be ready to ship from UK Warehouse. I don't want to preorder, just buy it when available. Website says April.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post
            Hi! I would like to know when Rivendell will be ready to ship from UK Warehouse. I don't want to preorder, just buy it when available. Website says April.
            Thanks
            I received mine from UK in the middle of march - maybe someone has forgotten to update that page..?

Comment

The page was updated to that after mine shipped so I guess that they must be expecting a further shipment in.

Comment

When are we going to see the High Elven Swordsman come up for preorder?

Comment

Originally posted by Dabiggy View Post

I received mine from UK in the middle of march - maybe someone has forgotten to update that page..?
                  Yep In noticed that, I'm asking here even because I fear they move small quantities to UK warehouse, but seriously I'm not going to preorder, just order when it is up for it.

Thanks

Comment

Why no pre order? You need not to deposit money from your credit card. Mine was shipped before the homepage was updatet (Available in NZ/US, Shipping in April).

Comment

They (bank of nz) hold funds for a few days. And for some, thise few days is a few weeks.

Comment

Hmm... My Card was charged (so that I see it online) after my product arrived.. So no stress on my Master Card

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                          They (bank of nz) hold funds for a few days. And for some, thise few days is a few weeks.
                          This. I would need double the money on the cc to buy at this point (and I haven't), since shipping date is close and it usually takes 20 days to release the funds from the authorization

Comment

Welcome Anthony and Jack. Looking forward to the two of you posting on the forum. So glad to see more Weta people becoming part of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFishyFace View Post
                              Great to have new Weta staff to talk to and converse with

So probably to start, two questions probably everyone is wondering (one that only 800 are wondering)

When will we see Dain released and Grond up for sale?
                              Thanks, Ben

Hi Ben

Dain is leaving the factory as we speak, so he will reach our warehouses in roughly 20 days.
                              So you're looking at early May for delivery to your door, given there are no delays with the shipments.

As for Grond, we don't have an exact ETA for delivery, but we are hoping to release it before the year is out.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
                                Welcome aboard Jack and Anthony . Hope you will be laying lots of juicy info on us on a regular bases . No pressure .

Hey Bill

I will try post as regularly as my work load allows me to!

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                                Welcome Anthony and Jack. Looking forward to the two of you posting on the forum. So glad to see more Weta people becoming part of this forum.
                                Thanks Min and everyone else for the warm welcome

Glad to be a part of it!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore View Post
                                  Thanks

Hi Salvatore

Rivendell will be back in stock in the UK within the next 2 weeks.
                                  The most recent shipment sold out as soon as it landed.

I would recommend placing a pre-order in case this shipment sells out before you get a chance! Otherwise it may be a long wait for the next shipment - as there are currently no Rivendell's in production.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabiggy View Post

You managed to secure one of the Rivendell's from the first shipment before it sold out

The next shipment is still scheduled to ship this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                                      When are we going to see the High Elven Swordsman come up for preorder?
                                      I've asked the production team for an update, I will get back to you on this one

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post

You managed to secure one of the Rivendell's from the first shipment before it sold out

The next shipment is still scheduled to ship this month.
                                        Hi Jack, wasn't this Rivendell batch the "last production" run? Meaning after this batch (2 weeks) Rivendell is sold out (in uk)?

Comment

Working...
                                        X