Weta's Numbered Registry (LE) -- and all Dwarves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
    I'm so sorry for asking you to add a number so soon after I gave you a list but could you please attach my name to Gamling #284?

Thank you and a Happy New Year!
    Happy New Year to you as well Vicksken. Always glad to be of service, especially if it means you or another member have just received an outstanding addition to your collection. May this be only the beginning for 2019. So looking forward to adding many more of yours to the registry in 2019.

Comment

• Minuialwen Thank you very much! I think everyone here is hoping for lot's of polystone to enter their house Hopefully tWeta will give us many more Smials this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
        Minuialwen Thank you very much! I think everyone here is hoping for lot's of polystone to enter their house Hopefully Weta will give us many more Smials this year
        Now that would be wonderful, wouldn't it!

Please Weta.

Comment

• Today the Dol Guldur Torturator arrived, it's spectacular, Min can you add 450/500 for me?
          thank you.

Comment

• It would be my pleasure Ringer .

Done

Comment

• Today, after years of research, Front gate to Erebor arrived, a little box, but fortunately all right.
              Min, is not there in the list? because I do not see it.
              If there is, you can add it? Thanks.

Comment

• Minuialwen when you have the time could you add some Master Swordsmith swords to the list for me.

#8 Orcrist w/scabbard and belt
                #8 Witch-king w/scabbard and belt
                #9 Boromir w/scabbard and belt
                #? Sting movie edition (I don’t remember which number it is off the top of my head right now)
                #2 Strider’s Ranger sword w/scabbard and belt (I have to recheck but I’m pretty sure it’s number 2)

Thats it for now. I may add Glamdring in the coming months possibly since my friend my break down and sell it to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringer View Post
                  Today, after years of research, Front gate to Erebor arrived, a little box, but fortunately all right.
                  Min, is not there in the list? because I do not see it.
                  If there is, you can add it? Thanks.
                  Due to the Front Gate of Erebor not being a Limited Edition, there is no registry for it.
                  Congratulations on adding it your your collection, it is a very nicely sculpted piece.

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post
                  Minuialwen when you have the time could you add some Master Swordsmith swords to the list for me.

#8 Orcrist w/scabbard and belt
                  #8 Witch-king w/scabbard and belt
                  #9 Boromir w/scabbard and belt
                  #? Sting movie edition (I don’t remember which number it is off the top of my head right now)
                  #2 Strider’s Ranger sword w/scabbard and belt (I have to recheck but I’m pretty sure it’s number 2)

Thats it for now. I may add Glamdring in the coming months possibly since my friend my break down and sell it to me.
                  For this I can make the time ghettodactyl, amazing collection you have there, congratulations on being able to get most of the Master Swordsmith's swords.
                  I place #2 beside Strider's Ranger sword. If you find that it is a different number, I can easily change this.

Comment

• Due to the Front Gate of Erebor not being a Limited Edition, there is no registry for it.
                    Congratulations on adding it your your collection, it is a very nicely sculpted piece.

Now I understand why I did not find it ,
                    thanks for the explanation, however I am extremely satisfied to have found it and I understand why it is not so easy to find it

Comment

• I would like to add my newest acquisitions to the list please.
                      Busts Fell Beast #322/750
                      Statue Isildur #510/750
                      Environment Barad Dur #0318/1000
                      Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ringer View Post

Now I understand why I did not find it ,
                        thanks for the explanation, however I am extremely satisfied to have found it and I understand why it is not so easy to find it
                        You are most welcome Ringer. Just because it is not a Limited Edition does not make it any less beautiful to ones eyes, nor less wonderful in one's collection, although some will argue with the last point. I have very few Hobbit trilogy items, I do have the Front Gate of Erebor and love it. I'm sure it is an outstanding edition to your collection as well Ringer.

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post
                        I would like to add my newest acquisitions to the list please.
                        Busts Fell Beast #322/750
                        Statue Isildur #510/750
                        Environment Barad Dur #0318/1000
                        Thanks
                        So nicely placed in the correct order and all, please accept my thanks for that. I would very much like to add your newest acquisitions to the various lists.
                        Great pieces you have recently received ToyBiz 2 Polystone!!

They have now been added.

Comment

• Minuialwen i checked my sword certificates and I was right on the Strider sword being #2 as you updated the list.

Keep the ?? On the Sting piece. I’m almost positive the Sting pieces weren’t done numbered on the COAs since they had two options to order them as (theatrical edition) or (fine art edition). Putting a number when they had two different COAs wouldn’t make since when the numbers of the total amount were shared. I know most were ordered as the fine art editions. I’ll have to ask when I get the chance about the numbering.

Comment

• Thanks for the info ghettodactyl . Will leave all as is.

Comment

Working...
                            X