Weta's Numbered Registry (LE) -- and all Dwarves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post
    I have had it for a few years. You are giving me the motivation I needed to open it. I hope to examine it first hand soon.
    A few years! I can barely suppress the itching that inevitably descends after a new parcel arrives.

As to the statue, would you mind if I enquired as to what you outlaid to acquire it? A rough figure if you like. The one or two currently haunting eBay are hilariously priced above $2,500.

Comment

I was lucky and got it on Ebay for $500USD from the orginal owner who had never opened it.

Comment

I was lucky and got it on Ebay for $500USD from the original owner who had never opened it.
        By gad you lucky blighter haha!! That was magnificently done!

Comment

I was lucky and got it on Ebay for $500USD from the orginal owner who had never opened it.
          Excellent collection man!
          "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Originally posted by watcher View Post

Excellent collection man!
            Thanks Watcher.

Comment

All of the numbers you have posted are now in the registry ToyBiz 2 Polystone . The pictures of your collection are amazing. Some of the arrangements and displays are fabulous! It was sad to note that you only have 12 of the dwarfs. May the thirteenth dwarf come knocking on your door, some day in the near future, begging to be with the 'company' and part of your collection.

Welcome to Flame of Udun, what a heck of an entrance ToyBiz 2 Polystone, hope you enjoy your time here.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                All of the numbers you have posted are now in the registry ToyBiz 2 Polystone . The pictures of your collection are amazing. Some of the arrangements and displays are fabulous! It was sad to note that you only have 12 of the dwarfs. May the thirteenth dwarf come knocking on your door, some day in the near future, begging to be with the 'company' and part of your collection.

Welcome to Flame of Udun, what a heck of an entrance ToyBiz 2 Polystone, hope you enjoy your time here.
                Thank you very much. The lack of Fili has bummed me out and I hope to come across him soon.

Comment

Please add Gamling #200/375 for me. Thanks!
                  "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                  ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                    Please add Gamling #200/375 for me. Thanks!
                    With pleasure Buckeye!

Done

Comment

Please add Staff of Radagast The Brown #821

Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations on an amazing staff wiking.

Added.

Comment

wiking Congrats! I'm beating myself up for missing this one.

Comment

Good morning my dear lady

Seems like while I was working on getting everything out of their boxes, getting some of them fixed and finding them a spot, I forgot to add some numbers

Hopefully one day I will be able to take some pictures to proove I really got them but since we are awaiting certain pieces the lighting in The Room still isn't good enough But anyway, could you please be so kind to add these:

- Eomer on surfboard # 616
                            - Haldir #100
                            - Balin
                            - Mirkwood Elf soldier #497
                            - Bag End Collector's Edition #1111
                            - Helm of Prince Theodred #308
                            - Helm of Forod # 372

Thank you!

Comment

Hi Vicksken, such a kind way of asking. I updated the required lists to add your numbers to them. Thanks so much for placing them all into the perfect order for making this a simple task to do.

added

Comment

Hey Min!

I was wondering if you could add me for ''Balin''. Already have him for a year, or so, but I guess I forgot to mention him

Thank you in advance & a very merry Christmas to you

Comment

Hey Min, please add the "Fell Beast Bust" number 461 for me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                                    Hey Min!

I was wondering if you could add me for ''Balin''. Already have him for a year, or so, but I guess I forgot to mention him

Thank you in advance & a very merry Christmas to you
                                    You are most welcome Alwayshappy. Merry Christmas to you and those you love as well.

Originally posted by Herendil View Post
                                    Hey Min, please add the "Fell Beast Bust" number 461 for me please.
                                    Be my pleasure Herendil. Season's Greetings.

All up to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                      Good morning my dear lady

Seems like while I was working on getting everything out of their boxes, getting some of them fixed and finding them a spot, I forgot to add some numbers

Hopefully one day I will be able to take some pictures to proove I really got them but since we are awaiting certain pieces the lighting in The Room still isn't good enough But anyway, could you please be so kind to add these:

- Eomer on surfboard # 616
                                      - Haldir #100
                                      - Balin
                                      - Mirkwood Elf soldier #497
                                      - Bag End Collector's Edition #1111
                                      - Helm of Prince Theodred #308
                                      - Helm of Forod # 372

Thank you!
                                      I know most collectors enjoy the low numbers but I seem to enjoy the last of the series too. I find it super cool the you have the last numbered collector's Bag End #1111. Great find and what a fine piece it is.

Comment

Thank you kindly dear lady

ToyBiz 2 Polystone Thank you! It's my very first last one and it does seem to add to it.

Comment

I'm so sorry for asking you to add a number so soon after I gave you a list but could you please attach my name to Gamling #284?

Thank you and a Happy New Year!

Comment

Working...
                                          X