Weta's Numbered Registry (LE) -- and all Dwarves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haldir 693 was at the Weta booth during SDCC. It was the display one I took pictures of.

Comment

• Hi Min,
      you can add for me:
      Grond artist proof
      thank you very much

Comment

• Comment

• Hi Min,
          you can add for me Fell beast bust 695/750?
          thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• Please add Eomer on Firefoot #324/750 and Theodred mini-helm #174/750. Thanks!
              "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
              ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

• I thought I had all the pictures in the registery updated before leaving unlimited 'computer' internet service. Did not check very well it seems as there is no picture for Eomer on Firefoot, nor for Prince Theodred's Helm, not sure just what else I have missed. I will do my best to keep the registry up to date as far as members names and the LE number of their statue, but the pictures will have to wait until I get back to having more than 2 Gbytes of data permonth, which will be some time in September.

Please continue to leave this info, if you wish, and I will update the registry every couple of days.

Congrats on your two purchases Buckeye, Eomer looks way better than I ever thought he would.

Comment

• Add for me Isildur 049/750. Thanks

Comment

• Welcome to the Flame of Udun forum Western.

Heck of a first statue to add for you. Congrats.

Heading over to add right now .

Comment

• Hullo Min, Sweet Maiden of the Registry!

Dashed sorry to hear about the data limit, though it does rather explain your sadly lessened presence here.

Would you be so good as to add: Rivendell Guard's Helm: 462/750? (571/750 suffered a most lamentable contretemps; whilst not yet among the choir invisible, he certainly isn't well )

Danke!

Comment

• Thanks for such charming words Earl.Haig.

I have added your 'second' Rivendell guard's helm.

Comment

• Hi Min

Could you had for me Elrond #735, Galadriel #728 and the Witchking #374

Thanks
                          Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

• Originally posted by Enelyë View Post
                            Hi Min

Could you had for me Elrond #735, Galadriel #728 and the Witchking #374

Thanks
                            Welcome to the forum Enelye.

Wonderful first post, amazing statues you have.

They have been added.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Welcome to the forum Enelye.

Wonderful first post, amazing statues you have.

They have been added.
                              Thanks
                              Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

• Hi Min,

Can you please add for me:

Haldir #005/750
                                Eomer on Firefoot #002/750

Helm of Ringwraith of Forod #160/750
                                Helm of Prince Theodred #32/750

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                                  Hi Min,

Can you please add for me:

Haldir #005/750
                                  Eomer on Firefoot #002/750

Helm of Ringwraith of Forod #160/750
                                  Helm of Prince Theodred #32/750

Thanks
                                  My pleasure.
                                  Done.

Comment

• I have finally written down my numbers as I was moving everything to the new display. Could you add for me:
                                    Balrog Demon of Shadow and Flame 900
                                    Isildur 170
                                    Thanks!

Comment

• Hi Min

Could you add for me Thranduil On Elk #340

Thanks

Comment

• Thank you all for being so patient with me, as far as getting the pictures of the newer statues up and in updating this thread. Greatly appreciate it.

I do have a question that maybe someone here, that has the Pipe Staff of Gandalf the Grey, can answer: The Pipe Staff of Gandalf the Grey, when I went to Weta's web page it did not show a LE number, which I found very strange, knowing that Weta did do a change or two to this page, I thought I would check out the forum thread for this staff and on it, it shows LE 1500. Does this staff have a LE of 1500?
                                        My bet is that it does, and that it was forgotten when Weta redid this page, therefore I have added it to the registry.
                                        Thanks all for your help.

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                                        I have finally written down my numbers as I was moving everything to the new display. Could you add for me:
                                        Balrog Demon of Shadow and Flame 900
                                        Isildur 170
                                        Thanks!
                                        New display, bet it is a display of the most magnificent kind Celaglar!
                                        Thanks so much for your patience, they have now been added.

Originally posted by Enelyë View Post
                                        Hi Min

Could you add for me Thranduil On Elk #340

Thanks
                                        What another awesome statue you have Enelyë!
                                        Added.
                                        Thanks for your patience, honest it does not usually take me this long to update the registry.
                                        You will also notice that I have 'spelt' your name correctly in all four lists now. I have yet to figure out how to make an "ë" on my cell phone.
                                        I can't wait to add your next statue to the registry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                                          New display, bet it is a display of the most magnificent kind Celaglar!
                                          Thanks so much for your patience, they have now been added.
                                          Thanks for adding! And yes it is, very happy with it. Here is a picture of it, more detailed pictures in my collection thread.
                                          KqCSYYlBNqeC6aWn96zNojJnuKTdRNCENAXkK0-Ve-54WH7rRBrZAIs8TAEBzJ0-LYZNI5P5RCcUufi9Kk8fmyDTdw8EF3Aek2NFZgK9-9-lsizelIFqpx7Eb0R5Kg1HsOMhSJuIM5B1wg9558YZhgBXEjWCtUU2Pa8RS_9JhpBPcsbhVUE26gfmb_YDMpEWi37IZvvxexdVJZCkA5lq3Z27ebB8_iNcqrk78yQungcn885T8UjqiuatJlZwz_9

Comment

Working...
                                          X