This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Weta: Ask Megan Kingdom

Please remember that if you have a problem with your order, this is not the place to discuss it. Please contact Weta using the following Online Shop Customer Service email service: Email: [email protected]

Megan, these are the only 2 Comic Con events Weta shows in their Show and Conventions area on their Web site.
    SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
    NEW YORK COMIC-CON

Will Weta be going to any others prior to Christmas of 2015, say like Salt Lake?

EDIT Sept 1st, 2015: Megan Kingdom has now terminated her employment at Weta and this thread is closed. A new thread will pop up when the "new Megan" is revealed.

Hmm, If Megan has a Kingdom she must be a Queen

Comment

Megan has her own thread - awesome!

Scriff

Comment

Hi Megan, how are you?

Comment

No questions really. Just wanted to say 'Hullo' to our wonderful Megan!

She did a splendid job taking care of my replacement Smaug. I cannot say enough about Weta's awesome customer service!
          Singing much praise!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post
            No questions really. Just wanted to say 'Hullo' to our wonderful Megan!

She did a splendid job taking care of my replacement Smaug. I cannot say enough about Weta's awesome customer service!
            Singing much praise!
            I would like to chime in!

She did a wonderful job on my replacement Staff of Saruman. I even had the replacement before I had sent back the faulty one! That's Service with a capital S!

Comment

Could't agree more Olorin! I had a replacement Saruman Staff very swiftly before I had time to blink! Megan does a great job

Comment

Speaking of Cons, does Weta have any plans or have had any discussion in attending Fan Expo Canada or is Calgary pretty much the only Canadian stop? I believe FanExpo is the largest event of this type in Canada. There's also a Toronto Comic Con but I don't believe it's as large.

Comment

has Megan posted on here yet? I wanted to know if my new trees are on the way
                  "all the good people are nuts" Carrie Fisher

Comment

Originally posted by BigBunny View Post
                    She has posted here. But you should rather e-mail her about stuff like that, Leanne

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

She has posted here. But you should rather e-mail her about stuff like that, Leanne
                      I'm tired of sending Weta emails *sigh*
                      "all the good people are nuts" Carrie Fisher

Comment

Megan if you had a chance to live somewhere you'd like, where would it be ? Super random question

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                          Please remember that if you have a problem with your order, this is not the place to discuss it. Please contact Weta using the following Online Shop Customer Service email service: Email: [email protected]

Megan, these are the only 2 Comic Con events Weta shows in their Show and Conventions area on their Web site.
                          SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON
                          NEW YORK COMIC-CON

Will Weta be going to any others prior to Christmas of 2015, say like Salt Lake?
                          Hi Min, thanks for setting up this thread! We definitely have at least one (or two) other cons planned at this stage, we will be announcing these as they are confirmed.

Originally posted by MTT View Post
                          Hmm, If Megan has a Kingdom she must be a Queen
                          I've always felt the same way!

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                          Hi Megan, how are you?
                          Good thanks! I've just got back from a little break so I'm feeling nice and refreshed

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                          Speaking of Cons, does Weta have any plans or have had any discussion in attending Fan Expo Canada or is Calgary pretty much the only Canadian stop? I believe FanExpo is the largest event of this type in Canada. There's also a Toronto Comic Con but I don't believe it's as large.
                          As much as we would love to, doing more shows in Canada isn't really an option for us! From what I gather, we are only able to do one Canadian show a year with our fancy new sales system. And sadly, taking our whole booth and stock to Canada means that we have to pay duties / taxes to bring everything in, and more to get the remaining stock back into the US, so doing this too often could get a little pricey for us!

Originally posted by BigBunny View Post
                          All of the replacement trees are still being made, I am hoping that they will be ready in the next few weeks! Thank you for your patience, I know how hard it must be to have a beautiful wee environment waiting for you with no trees!

Originally posted by Valheruerkan View Post
                          Megan if you had a chance to live somewhere you'd like, where would it be ? Super random question
                          Ooh nice question, I would have to say I would be veeeeeery tempted to move to New York if the whole Green Card thing (and the cost of living) wasn't an issue! Otherwise somewhere like Bali has always really appealed to me!

Comment

I've always fancied New Zealand to be honest ;)
                            But I'm quite happy in England!

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post

Hi Min, thanks for setting up this thread! We definitely have at least one (or two) other cons planned at this stage, we will be announcing these as they are confirmed.

As much as we would love to, doing more shows in Canada isn't really an option for us! From what I gather, we are only able to do one Canadian show a year with our fancy new sales system. And sadly, taking our whole booth and stock to Canada means that we have to pay duties / taxes to bring everything in, and more to get the remaining stock back into the US, so doing this too often could get a little pricey for us!

I'm sure I speak for a few of the local Alberta members , we are glad that you can make it to Calgary. It makes sense logistically being so close to Seattle.

Comment

Ooh nice question, I would have to say I would be veeeeeery tempted to move to New York if the whole Green Card thing (and the cost of living) wasn't an issue! Otherwise somewhere like Bali has always really appealed to me!
                                Oh Megan I live just outside of NYC, well within commuting distance. It's not Bali but I'd trade in a heartbeat with Wellington. Oh we have those M&M's you covet too.

Comment

Hi Min, thanks for setting up this thread!
                                  It was my pleasure Megan.

Anything for our wonderful Queen.

Good thanks! I've just got back from a little break so I'm feeling nice and refreshed
                                  This is very good as SDCC isn't really that far away. ;)

Got to love that "Free Trade Agreement" between Canada and the US don'tcha? Not

Originally posted by dback25 View Post

I'm sure I speak for a few of the local Alberta members , we are glad that you can make it to Calgary. It makes sense logistically being so close to Seattle.
                                  I sure do know that you speak for this Albertan!!

Please keep coming back to Calgary.

Comment

Hi Megan,

I am glad that the Weta folks are again in touch with us fans.

Kudos to all that made this possible again.

Comment

Originally posted by efraga View Post
                                      Hi Megan,

I am glad that the Weta folks are again in touch with us fans.

Kudos to all that made this possible again.

Who said we ever lost touch with Weta Folks

Megan any new regarding Thror on Throne ???

Comment

Good to see you here Megan. Hope you had a nice well deserved break.

Scriff

Comment

Working...
                                        X