• Ithildin
    replied
    Originally posted by Weka View Post

Fortunately

Leave a comment:

• Weka
    replied
    Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

No no, it's just me and my random thoughts trying to think of any logical explanation of why Denethor has never been made in any form. Bust, statue, medallion or print. And I'm sorry, I'm just not buying the "there just isn't enough interest" argument.

So, it's just a thought that I had and is not proven in any way.
    Oh I'm sorry I misunderstood. Fortunately

Leave a comment:

• AndyMansion
    replied
    Originally posted by Mirrorinthemirror View Post
    You mean AndyMansion’s?
    I suspect he does because I haven't released my mirror of Galadriel environment yet and that isn't huge at about 9 inches but then you can choose just the Palace environment onna small base and that again is only about 9 inches wide so I think things are getting a bit mixed up here!

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorinthemirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Radagaster View Post

Yes, unfortunately Esaga's version takes up a lot of display space that for us collectors who are space-challenged, makes it a non-starter.
    You mean AndyMansion’s?

Leave a comment:

• TMcLim
    replied

Yes, unfortunately Esaga's version takes up a lot of display space that for us collectors who are space-challenged, makes it a non-starter.
    What? No it doesn’t, from what I remember it is quite small

Leave a comment:

• Radagaster
    replied
    Originally posted by TMcLim View Post

Esaga’s lothlorien environment is the mirror glade and looks really promising.

Leave a comment:

• TMcLim
    replied
    Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
    I think if they do it like many of us want, it will be too large and expensive for me. I think the art print represents the location just as well. I would maybe get a part of Lothlorien like the glade where the mirror is, or Galadriels house with a bit of the stairs and flet.
    Esaga’s lothlorien environment is the mirror glade and looks really promising.

Leave a comment:

• FrodoEyes
    replied
    I think if they do it like many of us want, it will be too large and expensive for me. I think the art print represents the location just as well. I would maybe get a part of Lothlorien like the glade where the mirror is, or Galadriels house with a bit of the stairs and flet.

Leave a comment:

• Arwen0605
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowmane View Post

I think it was mentioned that Lothlorien was in development but the complexity of the piece keeps pushing it back or something.
    Yes, you got a very good memory. Daniel mentioned something like that last year in December.

Leave a comment:

• Snowmane
    replied
    I wonder why we haven't heard them tackle Lothlorien, since that's an enviro that deserves the lights and grandeur that only Weta can bring!
    I think it was mentioned that Lothlorien was in development but the complexity of the piece keeps pushing it back or something.

Leave a comment:

• Arwen0605
    replied
    I wonder why we haven't heard them tackle Lothlorien, since that's an enviro that deserves the lights and grandeur that only Weta can bring!
    Now "Lothlorien" would be one environment I would buy in a heartbeat. Just thinking of all those shiny lights....come on Weta, pretty please.

Leave a comment:

• Radagaster
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TravellerAtoZ
    replied

Yes while waiting for my train

Leave a comment:

• Siile
    replied
    I need this framed

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorinthemirror
    replied
    Originally posted by TravellerAtoZ View Post

Did you just draw that??
    Yes while waiting for my train

Leave a comment:

• TravellerAtoZ
    replied
    Did you just draw that??

Leave a comment:

• TMcLim
    replied
    Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker View Post
    To avoid any potential spoilers, I’ll just drop the link to YouTube:

In the comment section, you’ll see my name and Haunt replies that he has been informed what the RoTK MC is.

Personally I’m thrilled and it’s what I was hoping for. Who knows if the source is true or not…but it’s fun to speculate and it makes sense I was unsure if I should post it, but if someone knew or had a hint, I’d want to know.
    Seems just like speculation, we have been saying it’s going to be that scenario since Daniel dropped a big hint on Facebook last year and knowing what we know about the anniversary MCs

Leave a comment:

• Bilbo Skywalker
    replied

Flood gates opened. “Release the river!”

Leave a comment:

• Mirrorinthemirror
    replied
    Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker View Post
    To avoid any potential spoilers, I’ll just drop the link to YouTube:

In the comment section, you’ll see my name and Haunt replies that he has been informed what the RoTK MC is.

Personally I’m thrilled and it’s what I was hoping for. Who knows if the source is true or not…but it’s fun to speculate and it makes sense I was unsure if I should post it, but if someone knew or had a hint, I’d want to know.

Maybe this?
    C9DAE136-C9F7-463F-9016-11D6BBCB4F46.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Gwindor
    replied
    I think Haunts reply is based on what Daniel has written in his thread, that the MC's released 2021-2023 will be tied to the (20th anniversary of) the movies and that all will feature the ringbearer and IIRC also he hinted that a Mount Doom related collectible is in the works and it kind of makes sense if it's the MC.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X