Hopes for TTT & ROTK Anniversaries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingElessar View Post

Maybe a nice fountain that recirculates the water and constantly pours rain on theoden from the iconic helms deep scene. They can call the statue "So it begins" and market it as the first statue to kickoff the TT collectibles.
    How about a nice MC of Gandalf the white revealing himself and a light shines right into your eyes as you stare at it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragadaz View Post

Lol. Just when they thought it couldn’t get any worse…Or maybe’How did it come to this…?’ ‘What can men do against such reckless hate?’
      ’Where was Gondor…I would have them make such an end of it!’
      Oh you like Gondor? How about a nice combo set for you and your loved ones in 2023 for RoTK. A nice recirculating water display that looks like Denethor is pouring oil over his head. And for your loved ones who don't like to sleep in the dark, a retractable light up Denethor that appears to be falling from the plugged in outlet so you can endlessly live out the final moments of the Steward of Gondor. December 2023....

Comment

Oh you like Gondor? How about a nice combo set for you and your loved ones in 2023 for RoTK. A nice recirculating water display that looks like Denethor is pouring oil over his head. And for your loved ones who don't like to sleep in the dark, a retractable light up Denethor that appears to be falling from the plugged in outlet so you can endlessly live out the final moments of the Steward of Gondor. December 2023....
        HAHAHAHA that would be sick! I might get one.

Comment

+1 hahaha
          Actually that wouldn’t be bad him on fire just jumping over the ledge with that oops too late look - would they do that? Macabre but classic moment with the pan out to Mordor Armies
          Maybe a Citadel Guard looking on…

Comment

+1 hahaha
            Actually that wouldn’t be bad him on fire just jumping over the ledge with that oops too late look - would they do that? Macabre but classic moment with the pan out to Mordor Armies
            Citidel guard: "Welp, this is happening..."

Comment

+1 hahaha
              They already made falling Gandalf and balrog, next falling burning Denethor. Complete with light-up and sound effects.
              Aaaaaaaaahhhh....

/ Best regards Fredrik

Comment

The Citadel Guard should be peeing over the edge to put out burning and falling Denethor with this look on his face:

That's about how much regard I have for that whole ridiculous scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Fredrik Felagund View Post

They already made falling Gandalf and balrog, next falling burning Denethor. Complete with light-up and sound effects.
                  Aaaaaaaaahhhh....

/ Best regards Fredrik
                  You know we can't leave a falling Saruman behind... complete with Trololo sound effects

Comment

Should we expect reveals to slow down next year? I feel like we had next to nothing revealed until comic con this year. Do we expect the pace of reveals to continue or slow down as we move into spring?

Comment

Originally posted by Dcole4 View Post
                      Should we expect reveals to slow down next year? I feel like we had next to nothing revealed until comic con this year. Do we expect the pace of reveals to continue or slow down as we move into spring?
                      I think it might continue at this pace for a few months until we get a couple months of respite before SDCC next year. We know that there will be Fotr pieces that will carry on till next year, which is when I think we will see Elendil and Gil-Galad. If they stick to one reveal a month that takes us to the end of February. I'll bet we won't see any major Two Towers pieces until SDCC 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                        I'll bet we won't see any major Two Towers pieces until SDCC 2022.
                        I just hope they don't release another quasi-MC right before releasing the real MC, like they did with BBiBE and EotR and even if they do it, at least don't squeeze a premium statue between those two haha

Comment

EotR?

Comment

EotR?
                            Escape off the Road.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Escape off the Road.
                              Ah yes, my mind went blank and I just couldn't think of what EotR meant haha

Comment

EotR?
                                Yeah sorry, was too lazy to write the whole thing but you got my point ahah

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post

Yeah sorry, was too lazy to write the whole thing but you got my point ahah
                                  Guess this warrants an abbreviations glossary

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcorner View Post

Guess this warrants an abbreviations glossary
                                    This was the first thing I wished for when I started following and posting on this forum. I remember scratching my head a couple times when people would throw out MoS or GoCart.

Comment

This was the first thing I wished for when I started following and posting on this forum. I remember scratching my head a couple times when people would throw out MoS or GoCart.
                                      Made me smile, as sometimes I used to have same problem - who am I kidding, I still do! It`s my age you see.

Comment

What about ocho and fire goat?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                          What about ocho and fire goat?
                                          Only true OFC members will remember those.

Comment

Working...
                                          X