Sauron, Lord of the Rings 1/6 Premium Statue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sauron, Lord of the Rings 1/6 Premium Statue

Last edited by Plat; 24 July 2021, 10:11.

I don't see anything... but the title itself is already a spoiler...

Edit: on my phone the pictures work, must be my work laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
      I don't see anything... but the title itself is already a spoiler...
      Picture?

EDIT ok.
      Last edited by Plat; 24 July 2021, 00:17.

Comment

Could you change the title Plat and remove the name of the statue ! It ruined everything
        Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

OK done ,sorry

But it was crystal clear that it was coming.

Comment

Thanks Plat

I know, that exactly what we thought. He is stunning
            Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

The statue looks great, it will be hard not to get it.

What is that red thing behind him? May be a silly question Or is that just part of his cloak?

Made by Bill59

Comment

Alwayshappy lava light up, i guess

Comment

I was just about to change the title. Thank you for changing it.

For future reference everyone, please don't include the name of the statue in the title, or there is no point mentioning that it is a spoiler!

"But this condition Ilúvatar made, or it is the necessity of their love, that their power should thenceforward be contained and bounded in the World, to be within it for ever, until it is complete, so that they are its life and it is theirs."

Comment

Sorry my friend

May i release the exact name of the statue mentioned after the show?

Comment

That's okay Plat

Yes I think at least wait until after the live reveal video

"But this condition Ilúvatar made, or it is the necessity of their love, that their power should thenceforward be contained and bounded in the World, to be within it for ever, until it is complete, so that they are its life and it is theirs."

Comment

He looks cool. It would be nice if the inscription of the ring is part of the light up effect.

Comment

Freaking amazing!

Comment

Looks amazing indeed. The light-up of the lava base should be awesome as well.

Still I like the Prime 1 Sauron better and will keep my PO. So it's a pass for me, sadly.

Comment

Just when I think what else can be done, bang! Tonight's another long night and I hope the reveal will be today . Any idea if the MC reveal be on the last day?

Comment

$1299 ? Or more?

I like it, but so much that I will rid myself of the original. I think this one will pair better with the last alliance statues. I guess the red we see in one of the pictures is reflection of a light. Does the base light up?

So far, this looks to be a cheap SDCC for me

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                  $1299 ? Or more?

I like it, but so much that I will rid myself of the original. I think this one will pair better with the last alliance statues. I guess the red we see in one of the pictures is reflection of a light. Does the base light up?

So far, this looks to be a cheap SDCC for me
                                  I'm afraid it will be more...
                                  You mean you keep the original right? For me it will depend on price and other statues. My SSW Sauron is a bit broken and tilted

Comment

I hope it will be cheaper than 1299 although; it will make it very easy to pass on it if it's in that price range.

Made by Bill59

Comment

I think the base lights up instead of the ring?

Love the static/museum stance, just perfect! If I didn't own the original I'd order this for sure

The original SSW Sauron still holds the top spot for me though, just the flow of the cape and that iconic stance, holding up the One Ring inside Sammath Naur.

Comment

This does look great. Don’t tempt me Weta!

Comment

Working...
                                        X