Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gwindor View Post
    So the Mini Epic Exclusive is not Gandalf the White...

Weta SDCC2021.jpg
    I have got nothing from Weta
    Have someone the link please?

Comment

Originally posted by Warofoz View Post

What about Bilbo stealing the Arkenstone? That would be cool! But maybe its an invisible Gollum?
      I suppose....if you consider Bilbo an "iconic villain"... !?!

From Smaug's perspective, I guess he would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post

I don't think there's any link to speak of in the newsletter. Don't worry, they will be posted here in a few hours.

Comment

As Stig said there is no link included. Perhaps there will be a direct link sent out for the Facebook stream or we will just have to go to their Facebook at the start of the Con.

They hae put up a dedicated page for the Event, perhaps the videos, or links to them, will be posted there.

When looking at the contents of the email again I was thinking that it says Day 1 and there are three boxes, two LOTR and one Justice League so I suppose those are the reveals we will get for the first day? One of them probably is the Mini Epic, Justice League could be the full reveal of The Joker.
          Last edited by Gwindor; 22 July 2021, 22:17.

Comment

They hae put up a dedicated page for the Event, perhaps the videos, or links to them, will be posted there.
            Does this mean everyone can access this facebook page/event, even if he is not a fb user or logged in to fb?

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingFool View Post

Does this mean everyone can access this facebook page/event, even if he is not a fb user or logged in to fb?
              You can probably just watch, at least some of it, but not interact.

Comment

Watching would be sufficient, for interaction and feedback I'll come to this forum

Still wondering what that LE Mini Epic will be. It's from LotR, we already have a regular version of it, it's... 'an iconic villain, caught in an EPIC act of thievery'... hmmm.
                The only fitting villain would be Sauron but what EPIC thing did he steal? For this will surely be the added extra for the LE.

Comment

As Stig said there is no link included. Perhaps there will be a direct link sent out for the Facebook stream or we will just have to go to their Facebook at the start of the Con.

When looking at the contents of the email again I was thinking that it says Day 1 and there are three boxes, two LOTR and one Justice League so I suppose those are the reveals we will get for the first day? One of them probably is the Mini Epic, Justice League could be the full reveal of The Joker.
                  Stig and Gwindor.
                  Thanks.

Comment

Dan's clue:

Every year we have produced an exclusive variant for our Middle-earth Mini Epics and this year will be no different. This year’s exclusive will be a dual wielder. I wonder who?

So:

"A dual-wielding iconic villain, caught in an EPIC act of thievery" ?

The SSW Sauron is my favourite, it will be hard to get close to him, even P1 didn't make it and ends up in second place.
                    Agreed, the original SSW Sauron is going to be very tricky to beat!

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post
                      Dan's clue:

Every year we have produced an exclusive variant for our Middle-earth Mini Epics and this year will be no different. This year’s exclusive will be a dual wielder. I wonder who?

So:

2094D693-9264-432A-B7E3-8E3F8C236EB6.png

Sorry

Comment

Dan's clue:

So:

Agreed, the original SSW Sauron is going to be very tricky to beat!
                        Then their must be two this year as we know Gandalf is coming and his probably the dual wielder(Sword and staff) and his definitely not a villain or a thieve. Could the Golden Smaug be back again, his an iconic villain who enjoys a bit of stealing

Comment

I wish they did these reveals a little sooner. 11 PM for most European people is a little late.

Comment

Originally posted by asko View Post
                            I know you are joking but If he was ever made it will be the first ME mini epic I will gladly skip

Comment

Originally posted by asko View Post
                              I laughed so hard

Comment

Is Boromir a villain?

Comment

The only duel wielding villian I can think of is the Witchking, but he doesn't steal anything so I really don't know.
                                  argonathfbanner by

Comment

i found a link to another Facebook page in one of Wetas posts which perhaps is where the live sessions will be, at least the page is called #ComicConAtHome.

Comment

Dan's clue:

So:

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                                      The only duel wielding villian I can think of is the Witchking, but he doesn't steal anything so I really don't know.
                                      You wield a ring as well right? At least a ring of power. So it could be Sauron with his Mace and The One Ring, if it's a villain. The question is if Daniel is teasing the same Exclusive as the newsletter, could it be that we get the Gandalf the White with pipe that we have already seen and one more?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HeraldElrond View Post
                                          Dito!

Comment

Working...
                                          X