Galadriel Of The White Council Classic Series

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Congrats, nice pics!

    Made by Bill59

    Comment


      Originally posted by Enelyë View Post

      You should have her in the next couple of days, I live in Belgium

      I am very confident.

      Comment


        She looks very beautiful.
        Congrats.

        Comment


          She looks great!

          I'm very happy that the production quality of all three Classic Series statues seems to be very good and I hope it will remain so.

          I have a fool's hope of scoring one of these with a little discount during Black Friday.

          Comment


            Originally posted by DD View Post
            She looks great!

            I'm very happy that the production quality of all three Classic Series statues seems to be very good and I hope it will remain so.

            I have a fool's hope of scoring one of these with a little discount during Black Friday.
            I'd be tempted. I'd probably have to go talk to myself about BUDGETS.

            Comment


              Arrived today. Sorry for the poor camera picture. Really pleased. Likeness is incredible. Smashed out of the park!

              C5108BFF-3EF8-4DD1-8560-0B5A204BB969.jpg

              Comment


                Looking good, congratulations.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by ifu03612 View Post
                  Arrived today. Sorry for the poor camera picture. Really pleased. Likeness is incredible. Smashed out of the park!

                  C5108BFF-3EF8-4DD1-8560-0B5A204BB969.jpg

                  It looks very good, congratulations!

                  Comment


                    Looks great, congrats!

                    Made by Bill59

                    Comment


                      Mine arrived aswell. Really happy with her, she looks great! She comes as one piece, so no separate pieces Chose to display her next to our 4k steelbooks and the Dwarf/Elf combo She is in the middle, because she's in both trilogies. Some pictures:

                      Galadriel by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr

                      Galadriel-2 by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr

                      Galadriel-3 by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr

                      Galadriel-4 by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr

                      Galadriel-5 by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr

                      Galadriel-6 by AlwaysHappy, on Flickr


                      Made by Bill59

                      Comment


                        Awesome!

                        Comment


                          Congrats and thank you all for the pictures of this beautiful statue.

                          Comment


                            Thank you all for your beautiful pictures!

                            Comment


                              She looks great with the Elf and Dwarves combo! Static and action pieces working well together.

                              Comment


                                It looks very good, congratulations.
                                Thank you for the pictures.

                                Comment


                                  Congrat ifu03612 and @Alwayshappy
                                  Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

                                  Comment


                                    Argh, wasn't planning on her, but pics are too enabling. Plus I'm a Hobbit fan. Plus remember reading all the particulars of the gown, which was pretty special. This looks like a really lovely piece.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by AmberDwarf View Post
                                      Argh, wasn't planning on her, but pics are too enabling. Plus I'm a Hobbit fan. Plus remember reading all the particulars of the gown, which was pretty special. This looks like a really lovely piece.
                                      IMO the best Galadriel I've seen, awesome likeness

                                      Made by Bill59

                                      Comment


                                        Originally posted by AmberDwarf View Post
                                        Argh, wasn't planning on her, but pics are too enabling. Plus I'm a Hobbit fan. Plus remember reading all the particulars of the gown, which was pretty special. This looks like a really lovely piece.
                                        It's having that effect on me as well.


                                        Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                                        IMO the best Galadriel I've seen, awesome likeness
                                        Better than the DG Galadriel?

                                        Comment


                                          Mine arrives on Wednesday, I'm really looking forward to it

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X