Its here!

Comment

Looks good
      Old one is unbeatable.

Comment

159553867767afd4781f87970c5aa54ba327daa5d8.jpg
        1595538680aeaad768654fa13b91d54b9442e2fb10.jpg
        159553868395ff16ac5cbd8951e9892a8627872195.jpg

I don't really know what to think of it. I have never seen the original in person, but that one looks much more impressive. Might be the weird look on the troll due to the orc pulling the chain. But overall an amazing piece, I like that is not too big making it a bit more affordable.

Comment

I have been wating for this for soooo long. 100% day one purchase for me. I think the two orcs bring a lot to the figure, specially the one on his back

Comment

My goodness that’s amazing. I have goosebumps and tears in my eyes that’s how much I like it. I absolutely will be ordering this one.

Comment

I really like it, especially the latest photo shared by Celaglar. It gives a real sense or bursting into Balins Tomb with the orc attacking the Fellowship.

Comment

Less is sometimes more.

Comment

Couldn’t be happier, hard to see the details in the video but those pics , can’t wait, always regretted passing on the original, love the Moria orcs !

Comment

This is one of my favourite statues weta has ever made, I’m speechless.

Comment

• 1:6 scale;
                      • Limited Edition;
                      • Made from high-quality polystone;
                      • Features the legendary Cave Troll & two Moria Orcs;
                      • Troll towers above at 24” tall;
                      • Prototype sculpted by Jamie Beswarick & Yorke Yu;
                      • Created in celebration of the LOTR 20th Anniversary;

Comment

The pictures Celaglar posted of different angles made me like it more. And I like that they have made the troll standing upright, making it eat up less shelf space, although making it taller.

Comment

My guess is $1299 USD.

The best thing about this is the Moria orcs.

Does the trolls back look split to you?

Comment

The back arm shouldn't have been stretched so it takes up unnecessary space.

Comment

Congrats to those who wanted! I don’t know why, but this one doesn’t speak to me. Excited to see more of the more affordable classic series and the one day released Lothlorien.

Comment

Very nice, and not as massive as I thought it would be. Scale on these guys was a little hard to pin down in the movies, but one should remember that there were various subspecies of trolls, and cave trolls were actually one of the smallest. I thought his skin looked a little too light in the video, but seems good on the photos. Maybe the production version will be darkened just a tad... he looks dusty, or something. Not a big fan of the pose on the running goblin, but then he's not the star of the show.

If the price is not insane, and I can find somewhere to put him (too tall for standard shelves) then I might give it some thought. Well done, Weta.

Comment

Originally posted by Jrchampion93 View Post
                                  Congrats to those who wanted! I don’t know why, but this one doesn’t speak to me. Excited to see more of the more affordable classic series and the one day released Lothlorien.
                                  I have a bit of the same feeling. I really like it, but somehow it does not speak to me (yet...) ALthough I have to say seeing the official pictures made me like it more.
                                  BTW this thing is huge, I believe the troll is just as tall as the Weta sideshow Sauron.

Comment

Do we have any idea how much we will have to wait until the pre order is available?

Comment

Working...
                                    X