Bilbo at writing desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thing is going to be amazing with so many details including the outside. Maybe a little difficult to display properly to see everything though. Very much a collectors dream statue.

namariebilbo.JPGvlcsnap-00001.jpg
    https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

Good lord, that picture makes me think this will be the MC, I feel like I never really appreciated how crowded that study is.

Comment

The books can't possibly be separate pieces like the fireworks in GoCart was

Comment

Originally posted by HeraldElrond View Post
          Good lord, that picture makes me think this will be the MC, I feel like I never really appreciated how crowded that study is.
          I could possibly be a MC or at the very least a Premium statue depends on how much there will be and how big and detailed. More so if comes with a switch out Bilbo and Frodo.

Comment

I don't think they'd leak a MC that early tbh. It will likely be a premium statue, around the same price as the latest Frodo/WK piece imo.

Comment

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post
              This thing is going to be amazing with so many details including the outside. Maybe a little difficult to display properly to see everything though. Very much a collectors dream statue.

vlcsnap-00001.jpg
              Now I know why I love this piece so much: it just looks like my home - the lower part at least..
              Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Homunculus1916 View Post

Now I know why I love this piece so much: it just looks like my home - the lower part at least..

Comment

Did you know, Treebeard came on a 34 x 52cm base?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard View Post
                    "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                    ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

So it is an MC?

Comment

How very interesting...

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

I'm pretty sure that still raises as many questions as it answers.

Thanks for the tip off.

Comment

starting to wonder if this will be revealed sooner than we think

Comment

Originally posted by Moriaman View Post

So it is an MC?
                              Treebeard, unlike some other things, was a MC yes.

Comment

LOL, I have a feeling that Weta Premium pieces are just MC's in disguise.

Comment

And when might (pushing my luck here) some other things be revealed?

Comment

Oh, Leonard

Comment

So what you’re saying is?

Comment

Originally posted by Alwayshappy View Post
                                        I don't think they'd leak a MC that early tbh. It will likely be a premium statue, around the same price as the latest Frodo/WK piece imo.
                                        I agree, no way it's an MC. I'm hoping around witch king vs Frodo price. It is Hobbit-sized after all!

So... is Leonard implying it's the same size base as Treebeard? Time to do some measuring to see where I can display it lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post

I agree, no way it's an MC. I'm hoping around witch king vs Frodo price. It is Hobbit-sized after all!

So... is Leonard implying it's the same size base as Treebeard? Time to do some measuring to see where I can display it lol
                                          Too big for Billy. This is one for the Bestå and Pax people. Or maybe on top of a Detolf

Comment

Working...
                                          X