Bilbo at writing desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bilbo at writing desk

So as Plat spotted very well, I think it is save to assume this is going to be a reality! Well spotted my friend. I figured let's immediately start a topic about this piece!

bilbox_lin3kxg.jpg
    bilbox1_lihqj5r.jpg

It looks amazing already, I know they did this tease on purpose.

That’s definitely gonna be awesome. I can’t believe it’s gonna be anything but a premium piece. Having that much environment with him I’ll be curious to see what the price would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
      That’s definitely gonna be awesome. I can’t believe it’s gonna be anything but a premium piece. Having that much environment with him I’ll be curious to see what the price would be.
      Premium or not, it will be mine. I truly love how much Weta listen to their fans. Thank you Weta!

Yes you’re right that is a lot of environment, but I trust Weta to make the right design choices. This is going to be a popular piece I feel, and what a great tribute to Ian Holm.

Comment

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
        Yes, I would think that as well. Would be an amazing way to celebrate the FotR. I like how they put this tease so out in the open.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
          So as Plat spotted very well, I think it is save to assume this is going to be a reality! Well spotted my friend. I figured let's immediately start a topic about this piece!

bilbox_lin3kxg.jpg
          bilbox1_lihqj5r.jpg

It looks amazing already, I know they did this tease on purpose.
          With pleasue

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post

With pleasue
            Hope I did not steal your thunder by creating this topic, I was so excited and figured this needs it's own topic and don't get lost in the SDCC topic. I really, really like this one. I need to find some time watching the video, but skipping through it quickly shows they did this on purpose but also that a lot of it is done already.

Comment

Oh wow! That is going to be marvelous! A perfect celebration piece and what a great tribute indeed to Ian Holm.

FrodoEyes is going to be so happy!

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Everything is ok
                The main thing is that we all enjoy it, that's the most important thing.

Comment

Hopefully the Bilbo will be easily removable so that I can convince my wife that this is an environment. I’ll just need to ensure she doesn’t ever see him set in place.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post

Premium or not, it will be mine. I truly love how much Weta listen to their fans. Thank you Weta!

Yes you’re right that is a lot of environment, but I trust Weta to make the right design choices. This is going to be a popular piece I feel, and what a great tribute to Ian Holm.
                    Oh I think a lot of folks will feel the same way. It’s on the list of pieces I’d really would like to get. It’s all gonna be about price and when it ships for me.

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

Yes, I would think that as well. Would be an amazing way to celebrate the FotR. I like how they put this tease so out in the open.
                    Agreed. Definitely a great piece to come out during this celebration. I know. I’m surprised it took us this long to notice it.

Comment

This tease is just enough keep us hoping for more - much more.

Comment

Wow, very exciting! Count me in as soon as this becomes available. Similar to the Gandalf/Frodo on cart, this will likely evoke the warm/fuzzy feelings of the opening sequence in the Shire. Since I missed out on the cart, this will be a must.

Comment

I think the money I was going to spend on the old SSW Bilbo is better spent here. Love it. Wish Sir Ian Holm could've seen it done.
                          IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Please be 1/6 scale

Comment

and to the left of the screen, is that Frodo and Sam in Orc armor in Mordor?

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                                I think the money I was going to spend on the old SSW Bilbo is better spent here. Love it. Wish Sir Ian Holm could've seen it done.
                                Yes! I was also going to be looking for the old SSW Bilbo at some point... I’ll definitely have to hold off for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis View Post
                                  Yes! I was also going to be looking for the old SSW Bilbo at some point... I’ll definitely have to hold off for now.
                                  Funny, I was planning on getting one of the old SSW Bilbo pieces at some point as well. Plans have 100% changed now.

Originally posted by gideon View Post
                                  and to the left of the screen, is that Frodo and Sam in Orc armor in Mordor?
                                  I figured that was just part of the Moria Orc that we saw in the painting video with Jules. Do you see something Hobbity in there?

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Hang on.. what video is this??

Comment

Originally posted by shanesunburn View Post
                                      Hang on.. what video is this??
                                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL60zhF6g5A
                                      IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Thanks Brother!!

Comment

Working...
                                        X