Weta 11.11 Sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
    I just picked up mine. Weta listed the value as 188,15 NZD.
    This what my courier added:

8TxiS0pGvHhm6APyBg40MAKz3L3R6SwL04DFnHvTCL99T_flqA0NIs0L86WrqTCaN5dYM4UsD59vNmi72sQOfZY8MHKaHp0VZmeDxTHxKqtNcNrUlXyCSJzJFL_GHSgMxOAcVRrtVVbXd0x0Xbrlo13v26wCEPILFbgpf11ew7ZMOrBHGsWYeYGNAzT5KQdAko8keVG6YvesTQztWGuluhkjGNTTzG3BHmeS6jje0QdwXKwggehVOyJXCpaX-w9

However, I will file a complaint as they calculated 176 euro instead of 112 euro (188NZD).
    Like me they calculated 171,32 euros (125 + 46,22 shipping,10cents wrong math) instead of 150,90 euros (104,68 + 46,22).The error came from Weta commercial invoice where they mixed the 125$US with 125€ so customs have used that document on the parcel,Have you checked the amount declared by Weta on the commercial invoice?

Comment

There was no other document, so no other amounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
        There was no other document, so no other amounts.
        Ah ok so you can t see from where they took the 176 euros on your bill.My documents (EMS customs declaration CN23 and Weta commercial invoice) were in the same plastic enveloppe on the package and then the customs bill added.
        What was your Weta bill for the Uruk : 112 + 46,22 for shipping ?
        And what is your carrier, the NL post office?

edit : the 176 euros are maybe the conversion of 187,44 US$ (?)

If so 187,44/176= 1,065 which is not the current market conversion but it is not the first I ve seen customs,PayPal....taking advantage for them and cheating with the conversion.I can t say if it s legal?
        Last edited by seregon13; 22nd December 2019, 05:33.

Comment

Originally posted by seregon13 View Post

Ah ok so you can t see from where they took the 176 euros on your bill.My documents (EMS customs declaration CN23 and Weta commercial invoice) were in the same plastic enveloppe on the package and then the customs bill added.
          What was your Weta bill for the Uruk : 112 + 46,22 for shipping ?
          And what is your carrier, the NL post office?
          Yes I believe it was 112 plus 46 in the email. Courier was PostNL. As the documents I have only mention 188 NZD or 176 euros, I've sent them a complaint. I should be getting 15 euros back or something. Not much of a difference but still. Can always try to get it back.

Comment

After 3 weeks to have my Uruk’s replacement shipped,the package still in route has been held by customs with another tax to pay.So i called the carrier to know why i will have to pay a second time the tax as it it supposed to be marked as a replacement product ( Weta actually did sent to me the new tracking with the same order# but beginning with #RP- 1099xxx-B).

The lady told me that even replacement package are taxable...and in the case of the wrong package received i will have to send them all the documents with the return shipping label proof that first package is sent back to the sender.Then 3-4 months of wait to have my custom tax refunded with luck.Sadly Weta did not use the same procedure as they did with youAnarion

The worst is that the bill is now 109 euros,the first was 67 euros and more coherent with the product price+shipping fees i paid.So i sent to her my Weta invoice to see if they can check and correct the amount they are asking.

My package will be held at the depot until we find a solution.

Unfortunately with Weta season breaks i don t have many ressources for help as i wished to check with the CS the documents they put on the package.

Celaglar shanesunburn or others who bought the Uruk from NZ during the 11.11 sales,need confirmation from your part please.

My different documents from the carton which contain Orgrim instead of the Uruk hai, have different currencies and one mistake i believe.

The sale was 2 for 250$US so item price for split invoice was 125$US more shipping fees.

The EMS consignment note (CN23) with description product and value in NZ$.I believe the currencies conversion was done from 125USD to 177,21NZD.

Can you please confirms that you had the same value in NZD?

E2B1A45D-911B-4827-B3F0-FCF257985BE0.jpeg

Then there is Weta commercial invoice document.

They marked the product paid price at 125 euros but i paid 104,68 euros + shipping.So here they mixed the price in USD with the Euros.A small incidence of 4-5 euros to my bill because customs used that document for calculations.

4C5BEECA-B1F2-43F2-B32B-07DF00AEFFA5.jpeg

Then carrier and my custom tax of 67 euros.

037D84B2-9029-46C4-A8C9-318A5570A7AD.jpeg

Now i need to see the new documents and wonder how the customs found 109 euros for my package replacement...?
            Will contact Weta after the Holidays....
            Oh dear! So sorry I didn't see this earlier.. Mine arrived approximately 3-4 days after my confirmation. It's very quick and no there isn't any tax that I must pay. I think mainly because my country of Singapore only charges stuff over $400. Also, would like to apologise, that I've threw away all the white invoice and paper..Dont't think I'll be of any help. Sorry man!

Comment

What does it mean when i use a payment plan for a statue from that sale and the payment failed?

It smells like for the next oversold statue.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post
                What does it mean when i use a payment plan for a statue from that sale and the payment failed?

Do you have enough money on your Credit Card? I got this message once when I didn't have enough money on my virtual Credit Card (a second card what I used to buy online)

Comment

They took always the money from my bank account

Have never these problems before.

Comment

Originally posted by Plat View Post

Again

What is the item concerned?
                    Hope it is just a technical glitch this time and your order is not cancelled

EDIT: Seems there is currently some trouble with payments on Weta website.

BA1C349A-FD2B-4946-BEEF-80DDB2C2F818.jpeg

Comment

Is is a statue i will wait for the answer of the support

Thanks for the hint

Comment

Looks like the payment issues are solved. Didn't take a screenshot of the pop-up message.

Comment

Again

What is the item concerned?
                          Hope it is just a technical glitch this time and your order is not cancelled

EDIT: Seems there is currently some trouble with payments on Weta website.

BA1C349A-FD2B-4946-BEEF-80DDB2C2F818.jpeg
                          Originally posted by Gwindor View Post
                          Looks like the payment issues are solved. Didn't take a screenshot of the pop-up message.
                          gatewayissueweta.jpg

Comment

Yes,i get the message from the support too that the problems resolved.

Comment

I got a shipping notice of the Iron Hills dwarves
                              sorry, wrong place it was a Boxing day deal

Comment

My statues got cancelled after getting lost, 2 months of waiting and all i got was my refund

Comment

With all these refunds and cancelled orders after so many months, someone somewhere is making interest yet it seems all folk let down by the system are getting is an apology and their money back less interest

Comment

How much interest are they really making? Do you think that's why they do it? To delay shipments as they know some of them will not be fulfilled, and therefor they need to hold on to the money as long as possible?

Or could it be that they are simply swamped with work?

If it is lost in the warehouse, that's horrible and takes way to long to be discovered.
                                    But if it's lost in transit, that's out of Weta's hands. If Weta get some compensation for lost items, which I doubt, that could be forwarded to the customer. And with compensation I mean of course whatever more than the sales price.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                      How much interest are they really making? Do you think that's why they do it? To delay shipments as they know some of them will not be fulfilled, and therefor they need to hold on to the money as long as possible?

Or could it be that they are simply swamped with work?
                                      It's simply a matter of people are paying up front for an item they later don't receive due to mismanagement of stock control etc. It's not like this is a new thing as it has happened before. It's not done purposefully I don't think, however the fact remains that if there is money's paid out from your account it is not getting any interest whereas the account it gets paid into may.

Comment

I agree with the idea, but the amounts we talk about here are tiny.
                                        Like, I have just had final payment of a payment plan of something which has an eta of October. I would have liked them for take a deposit on the day of order and then start the payment plan (over 2 months) 1 month before shipment date with the final payment being when the item shipped. But at least now I don't have to think about it anymore until it shows up on my doorstep in about 10 months, which isn't a bad thing either.

Sideshow on the other hand handles things a bit differently. I have had a payment plan going over the last half year with the final being January 15th. But as the shipping of the item is pushed back a month, I got an email, a couple weeks back saying that the final payment would be pushed back to February 15the instead.

Comment

Originally posted by BrEaKdOwN View Post
                                          My statues got cancelled after getting lost, 2 months of waiting and all i got was my refund
                                          Welcome to the club.
                                          I can not understand why so many people´s orders are cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                                          X