Wishlist for 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After seeing the new Classic line, Personally, I would prefer them to be from the Classic line with more static poses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
      After seeing the new Classic line, Personally, I would prefer them to be from the Classic line with more static poses.

Weta, make it so already!

Comment

yes the classic line could be the best option,static pose indeed with a lower price than we used to see.

Comment

That doesn't mean we will NOT see static poses elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
            That doesn't mean we will NOT see static poses elsewhere.
            Yes, but less likely. An Elendil or Gil-galad in what is now termed the 'Premium Series', will likely involve a fair chunk of environment on the base and whatever else they decide to add on, thus raising the price. I don't need Gil-galad spearing three orcs at once and inventing ME's first shish-kebab, I just want him standing there in a classic pose.

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post

Yes, but less likely. An Elendil or Gil-galad in what is now termed the 'Premium Series', will likely involve a fair chunk of environment on the base and whatever else they decide to add on, thus raising the price. I don't need Gil-galad spearing three orcs at once and inventing ME's first shish-kebab, I just want him standing there in a classic pose.
              Gil-galad spearing three orcs at once..... instant buy! the reference to shish-kebabs is a bonus.

Comment

please stop wishing things for a while, they keep making what you ask.

Comment

Theoden on Snowmane is at the top of my current wish list.
                  "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                  ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                    please stop wishing things for a while, they keep making what you ask.
                    NO! I will not!

Everyone else is getting their wishes fulfilled left, right, and centre, except me.

You've got GoCarts, and Treebeards, Ringwraiths and Arwens, Thranduils and Trolls, Bilbos and desks, Hobbits holes for days... and still no frickin Elendil or Gil-galad!

I feel like I'm on an Oprah Winfrey episode, and I'm the only one that looked under his seat and did not find the key to a brand new car.

Everyone has their cake around here, and they're eating it too, and smiling in my face while chewing.

Well, enough!

I

WANT

MY

CAKE!

...and that cake is called Elendil and Gil-galad.

Comment

NO! I will not!

Everyone else is getting their wishes fulfilled left, right, and centre, except me.

You've got GoCarts, and Treebeards, Ringwraiths and Arwens, Thranduils and Trolls, Bilbos and desks, Hobbits holes for days... and still no frickin Elendil or Gil-galad!

I feel like I'm on an Oprah Winfrey episode, and I'm the only one that looked under his seat and did not find the key to a brand new car.

Everyone has their cake around here, and they're eating it too, and smiling in my face while chewing.

Well, enough!

I

WANT

MY

CAKE!

Be careful what you ask for, you might end up getting a miniature cake topper of Elendil and Gil-Galad together instead of the regal and majestic one we all want!
                      https://www.instagram.com/n2darkness/

Comment

you remind me of the folks pesting Gentle Giant for the mini bust of Malakili. Every single new release or any post of them on FB there are folks demanding him lol. It is so funny, they put memes. Check this out:
                        https://forum.rebelscum.com/threads/...hread.1141925/

Comment

Originally posted by N2Darkness View Post

Be careful what you ask for, you might end up getting a miniature cake topper of Elendil and Gil-Galad together instead of the regal and majestic one we all want!
                          lol... that would just be my luck. Someone at Weta that finally listens yet can't figure out what I'm asking for.

you remind me of the folks pesting Gentle Giant for the mini bust of Malakili. Every single new release or any post of them on FB there are folks demanding him lol. It is so funny, they put memes. Check this out:
                          That... was....awesome! OMG, thanks for the fun ride. So many crazy and funny memes in there. lol

I should totally start a movement like that for El and GG.

Comment

I should totally start a movement like that for El and GG.
                            I'll sign your petition.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                              I don’t care if they’re part of the classic line or not but I do very much want an Elendil statue. It’s been high on my list for years. GG I would most likely get but I’m not as set in stone getting that one.

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                              Theoden on Snowmane is at the top of my current wish list.
                              He’s very much hear the top end of my want list as well.

Comment

that s so hilarous, i imagine now orcs blood beeing the garlic sauce.Can t get out of my mind that image now.
                                You really made me laugh

Here is a 17 yrs old pic that i found really funny

5CF25BF0-1F95-4F24-A09D-71FE0B56E596.jpeg

Comment

Is the Lightsword there the same as our Lightsword ?

Comment

I

WANT

MY

CAKE!

I'll sign your petition for kebab-free Elendil and Gil-Galad.
                                    Just standing around, looking heroic. No balrogs with leashes on Gil-Galads neck, no running around on free falling Barad-Durs, not even a simple Hobbit earth-eater worm emerging from Elendils left armpit.

Along with them four hobbits in Shire clothes, although Lothlorien enhancments are ok.
                                    And pleaseprettyplease, no heroics along the lines of the above paragraph.

/ Best regards Fredrik

Comment

I only want Elendil or Gil-galad if they have a light-up feature and several switch out parts!

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                        I only want Elendil or Gil-galad if they have a light-up feature and several switch out parts!
                                        Would that light up feature be fireballs shooting from there arse and the switch out parts, new pants?

Comment

When do we think the next announcement will be?

Comment

Working...
                                          X