Black Friday 2019!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Hope that means mine will be sent soon as well.

Comment

Got shipping notice for Lord Elrond too.. yay

Comment

My Elrond has shipped too

Comment

My Elrond has shipped as well yesterday!

Comment

Great to hear that all the Elrond's are shipping now. May they all arrive safe and pristine condition.

Comment

Not "all the Elrond's" are shipping now...
              Still waiting, as usual.

Comment

My Elrond has arrived. He is complete. Only difficulty is to get him properly on the base, so he still floats a bit.
                XsN6xqOQuXBfJPMF0pdOo-n8iydhfed-HvevnaD9seuWIDNBMDevJOFWP5FJP55iRH6JkeJZ2f8wczagXVQ1OVEA-lt2CjV1UU-h4W_OpnY_fosHH1jfs66C20vkesZTG8V4wbjsxwu0F93_mlxhDy4mQxGju2qEax3JSTDDjpHwWl0gUaS3Ftr-nHfc2RB2VCpaQ9DX9YV1MDk17JjkuNvGf4f5Eu5Q6f_yOLvz8D7titdHpSmh0M-1rl8WcVj

Comment

Congrats.
                  That problem have a lot of people

Comment

The elves are VERY lightfooted, you know

Comment

Missed my chance to get Iron Hills Dwarfs not during Black Friday by after Christmas sale... if anyone maybe bought 2 and is willing to part with it please feel free to PM me

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

The elves are VERY lightfooted, you know
                        He's only Half Elven so one foot should be firmly planted

Comment

Gwaihir arrived and it's stunning! So happy with it. I don't know how some of you can tell whether Gandalf has eyes or not! To me it looks like he does, but not painted. Love his little staff and sword! And the individual sculpted feathers... it's a masterpiece.
                          I sold my Sideshow Gwaihir vs Fell Beast diorama to help pay for Treebeard, and got this to get Gwaihir back, and I think I prefer it!
                          Now I just need to buy back the SSW Fell Beast statue and have these two facing off together.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                            Gwaihir arrived and it's stunning! So happy with it. I don't know how some of you can tell whether Gandalf has eyes or not! To me it looks like he does, but not painted. Love his little staff and sword! And the individual sculpted feathers... it's a masterpiece.
                            I sold my Sideshow Gwaihir vs Fell Beast diorama to help pay for Treebeard, and got this to get Gwaihir back, and I think I prefer it!
                            Now I just need to buy back the SSW Fell Beast statue and have these two facing off together.
                            my thoughts also, i can barely see his face, there are folks trying to see eyes.

Comment

Our Elrond has the same floating issue, but he's stable enough. Don't want to put too much pressure on his feet

Comment

too many issues lately... my Galadriel started leaning sideways

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post
                                  too many issues lately... my Galadriel started leaning sideways
                                  That sucks. Is her mirror filled with white wine or water,?

Comment

Shipping notification for the Mirkwood Elf recieved. Here's hoping the Dwarves are not too far behind

Comment

Same for me. The Elf is on the way and asked them about my dwarves.
                                      Last edited by Enelyë; 21st January 2020, 12:49.
                                      Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Finally received my last orders from BF,Grishnakhs and Elrond.
                                        Elrond’s brown carton was badly damaged and they used tape for the repair
                                        Fortunately the box inside didn’t suffer too much and the statue is fabulous and in great condition

Comment

What a relief to hear that Elrond himself is is great shape seregon13 . Glad that you have received all your BF orders now. LOL time to start ordering again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X