Black Friday 2019!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by HeraldElrond View Post
    Kinda surprised Haldir isn't low stock yet. I mean I know he's not a main character but that's an amazing statue.
    Would have bought it for sure but can't justify 140$ for postage
    Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

    Comment


      Originally posted by seregon13 View Post

      We can still preorder Grishnakh from the EU warehouse.

      Shipping Now from our US and NZ warehouses. SOLD OUT in the EU - we are relocating stock - estimated delivery of placed EU pre-orders in February 2020. Please note a 15% non-refundable deposit is payable at time of all pre-orders.
      Oh sorry my fail

      Comment


        Originally posted by Marda7 View Post

        Oh sorry my fail
        no worries i ve preordered mine on nov the 27 and i really hope they won t oversell it.

        Comment


          Originally posted by seregon13 View Post

          We can still preorder Grishnakh from the EU warehouse.

          Shipping Now from our US and NZ warehouses. SOLD OUT in the EU - we are relocating stock - estimated delivery of placed EU pre-orders in February 2020. Please note a 15% non-refundable deposit is payable at time of all pre-orders.
          It is starting to seem like the EU buys more, they're frequently selling out first. Or I suppose it could be the US just gets a lot more stock, so even though they sell more here, they still wind up sending too much? Lots of distraught EU folks, that's all I know.

          Comment


            I'm sure the EU buys more. I've collected Fantasy collectibles for a long time and usually I hit ebay.co.uk to find the stuff I'm looking for. It's not that big in the US or Canada but seems to be a lot more popular in the UK. I'm sure LOTR collectibles are way more popular over there.

            Comment


              Did you get the Lara Croft bow Sirjump? I have it. It is totally amazing. Best bow I have and the fletching is FANTASTIC

              Comment


                Well finished off with a dol gul orc now completley skint i have no idea what i have bought over the weekend but guard turned up already think im on 9 statues in total i hope my wife is santa

                Comment


                  I feel for you EU folks but being in the US I made out pretty good this sale.

                  Haldir, Tauriel, Grishnakh x2, Arwen of Asfaloth, pipe of Gandalf, pipe of Bilbo, and Lara Croft.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Idril View Post
                    Did you get the Lara Croft bow Sirjump? I have it. It is totally amazing. Best bow I have and the fletching is FANTASTIC
                    I was on the fence but didn't. If I had a place to hang it I probably would but atm I don't. And it's Christmas soon so I can't spend everything on myself even if I want to hehe

                    Comment


                      Anyone have thoughts on the Elven leaf brooch? Is it a nice piece and is $149 a good price for it?

                      Comment


                        Still waiting for a shipping notification and it's going to be a week tomorrow. All other retailers that I bought from online late last week already shipped days ago...
                        Argonath - from the old Shadow and Flame.

                        Comment


                          I decided to jump in on the Lara Croft - the weta dollars and the Paypal 5% cashback i got from a credit card helped me justify pulling the trigger.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Beorn View Post
                            Still waiting for a shipping notification and it's going to be a week tomorrow. All other retailers that I bought from online late last week already shipped days ago...
                            90% of my items have shipped.

                            My War Troll hasn't - if you share what you bought maybe we can share shipping time frame.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by joogle View Post

                              90% of my items have shipped.

                              My War Troll hasn't - if you share what you bought maybe we can share shipping time frame.
                              Within a half hour of my post I received a shipping notification - yup, I'm dumb.

                              It's Dwalin's Axes and I'm really looking forward to these arriving. It was the only thing my wife approved for purchase from their BF sale.

                              Glad to hear you've got 90% of your orders in transit.
                              Argonath - from the old Shadow and Flame.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                                Anyone have thoughts on the Elven leaf brooch? Is it a nice piece and is $149 a good price for it?
                                I have it. The best quality around on the elven leaf brooch. Very nice

                                Comment


                                  Originally posted by Idril View Post

                                  I have it. The best quality around on the elven leaf brooch. Very nice
                                  Thank you, Idril. I think I may pick one up.

                                  Comment


                                    Originally posted by joogle View Post
                                    I decided to jump in on the Lara Croft - the weta dollars and the Paypal 5% cashback i got from a credit card helped me justify pulling the trigger.
                                    You and me both, I had $120 weta dollars I used for Lara this morning. It sold out quickly when it first came out so imagine it won't be available for long.

                                    Comment


                                      Originally posted by Zeegoo View Post

                                      You and me both, I had $120 weta dollars I used for Lara this morning. It sold out quickly when it first came out so imagine it won't be available for long.
                                      Congrats - I did go overboard with spending this BF on Weta items, I basically spent more than getting Gandalf of Cart with Frodo. I had canceled my Gandalf/Frodo order, glad to use those funds here.

                                      There are few statues which are not part of LOTR/Hobbit which I enjoy displaying. I hope Lara Croft will be one and the other I have in my kids room is the Iron Giant cell version from Sideshow - which is a gorgeous piece.

                                      Comment


                                        I only went for the Fellbeast bust on this Black Friday. I also wanted Gambling but not willing to get any other and since he’s not separately discounted I’m not gonna get him yet. Totally missed on Gollum MC since I was on a movie theater when the Reverse Auction happened and otherwise would have gotten him as well. Can’t wait to get my hands on Gandalf and Frodo on Cart though. Desperately waiting for July

                                        Comment


                                          I made my final splurge and got the Gandalf and Bilbo pipes. That puts me up to MC Gollum, Elrond, Haldir, Green Dragon, 21 and 20 Pine Grove Hobbit Hole, and the two pipes. I think I have a problem...

                                          I'm in the US and got my shipping notice for Elrond this past Sunday (ordered first day), and I got my MC Gollum and Green Dragon shipping notices today. Still waiting on Pine Grove (ordered at the same time as Green Dragon), and then the Haldir and pipe orders from today. If this was the last really big blockbuster Black Friday sale then I'm glad that I made such a purchase as to be worthy of remembrance. The halls of my fathers are filled with disappointed head shakes and disapproving stares. Oh well! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!! And a Merry Christmas or whatever else you may celebrate to the rest of you. What a great Thanksgiving break this turned out to be!

                                          Comment

                                          Working...
                                          X