Does Weta have a Halloween Sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Weta have a Halloween Sale?

I know Sideshow runs specials around Halloween - I can't recall but does Weta run any sales?

typically any sales now is a distracter for black friday. The commerce offers you 25% off and then 50% off weeks later. Resist!

Comment

Unfortunately yes!

My resistance to temptation when trying to save for a big piece is always shattered by such horrible things.

Comment

Black Friday in 6 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
          Black Friday in 6 weeks?
          Oh wow is it that soon?
          Jeez, let the sale madness begin

Comment

Black Friday in 6 weeks?
            Ya, I was just thinking about that. Kind of crazy to think it's about here again.

Comment

Black Friday in 6 weeks?
              O man, I'm so caught up in the New Ringwraith and GoCart I sooo forgot about this

Comment

I guess Weta read my mind

https://www.wetanz.com/shop/collecti...2B+Durin+s+Day

Wondering if black Friday will have a different list

Comment

Thanks to this sale I finally pulled the trigger on Grishnak and The Torturer of Dol Guldor. Been wanting both for some time and doesn’t get any better than 2 for 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Greyhame View Post
                    Thanks to this sale I finally pulled the trigger on Grishnak and The Torturer of Dol Guldor. Been wanting both for some time and doesn’t get any better than 2 for 1!
                    Glad you got it but it can definitely get better

I wonder if on black Friday they will do 3 for 400 or 450.

Comment

Originally posted by joogle View Post

Glad you got it but it can definitely get better

I wonder if on black Friday they will do 3 for 400 or 450.
                      This is only good if you want 3 of the ones for offer, which is harder than finding 2 you want, which is hard enough for some people.

Comment

Again not many items on my wishlist, and the ones that are, are sold out in EU. Shipping & taxes make it too expensive. I'll wait for Black Friday.

Comment

Celaglar same here. There's just a couple of things I really want so I'm not getting my hopes up

Comment

Wanted to get the 3 art prints, Edoras, Argonath and the Thorin's map but the Argonath print is already sold out (or they ran out of printer ink). Well done Weta

Comment

Originally posted by Anarion View Post
                              Wanted to get the 3 art prints, Edoras, Argonath and the Thorin's map but the Argonath print is already sold out (or they ran out of printer ink). Well done Weta
                              Sometimes I think these Weta sales are like those doorbuster adds you see in the paper for big box stores for Black Friday. 65" flat screen regularly $1200, now $399! What they don't tell you is they only had 2 available from the start. So out of the 100 people that camped out all night wanting to get one, 98 got screwed.

Comment

Working...
                              X