X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scriff View Post

Where do I put the bigger shelves?

Scriff
    I can come down there and help you expand the house. Who need a garden anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

I can come down there and help you expand the house. Who need a garden anyway?
      I’m sure the missus would be entirely less than ecstatic to expand the house for collectibles...

If I can add on or build a full size hobbit hole for collectibles... (Just no rolling green hills here)

Scriff

Comment

Shipped!

Comment

I found a wee prezzy on my doorstep this morning

It's absolutely wonderfull and the details are, as usual, spot on. But one word of warning: the tree comes seperatly so, if you are like me, being more carefull than usual is advised

And I do apologise for not providing pictures. Ever since a Tree marched in my room is a mess that is in dire need of a clean up

Comment

Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics as this piece arrives.

I'm sure it will be just as nice as the prototype pics we've already seen.

Comment

Any pictures yet? I am looking forward to this, have not ordered yet. But up to now I have all other smials, so this one cannot be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                Any pictures yet? I am looking forward to this, have not ordered yet. But up to now I have all other smials, so this one cannot be missed.
                Mine is due to be delivered sometime tonight

EDIT: It will be tomorrow afternoon as they couldn't reschedule the delivery to my work (where I am right now). Will post pictures as soon as I have it in hand

Comment

Got my #13 Apple Orchard today.Such a lovely new Hobbit hole.
                  The apple tree is a extra part.
                  Here are three pictures. The third is for size comparison.More pics perhaps later in my Thread in the Display Case.

Comment

Nice! I almost like it better without the tree.

Comment

Looks great. Mine got shipped yesterday. Should get here within a month lol

Comment

Looks great! If more smials get removable parts, you can start your own scouring of the Shire Trees lying around everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                          Looks great. Mine got shipped yesterday. Should get here within a month lol
                          I feel your pain J lol. Also got a shipping notice for my Christmas and Halloween holes.
                          Excited for this one the most though.

Comment

Anyone in Canada or the US get a shipping notice for this yet? Big shocker that yet again the US warehouse is either late getting their shipment in the door, out the door, or both. What a joke.

Comment

Thanks for the pics, Orc from Morc!

...and thanks for the reminder! I completely forgot to order this one. I remember starting the thread for this Hobbit Hole over at Polystoned, but I guess I never pushed the ORDER button...

Comment

Originally posted by Valkrist View Post
                                Anyone in Canada or the US get a shipping notice for this yet? Big shocker that yet again the US warehouse is either late getting their shipment in the door, out the door, or both. What a joke.
                                The Weta website says:

Shipping now from our EU, US and NZ warehouses.
                                so it shouldn't be long.

Comment

Originally posted by Goliath View Post

The Weta website says:

so it shouldn't be long.
                                  Yes, I know, except it's a lie. My order just says shipping date TBD, and has been that way for a week. Meanwhile customers from the NZ warehouse have received shipping notices, and those from the EU have already received the item.

Trust me, I can't recall the last product that the US warehouse actually shipped in tandem with the others. After they messed up no less than my last five orders, I'm more than a little skeptical of whatever the website says.

Comment

At least the EU warehouse is quick: I ordered last night (or today shortly after midnight) and it has already shipped today!

Comment

Got a notice two days ago that my order is shipped.

Comment

2019-08-21 07.53.02.jpg

Comment

l

Comment

Working...
                                          X